• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

China Made Cell Phone

Using a Torque DQ500 now, bought it for dual sim capability as currently working abroad temporarily. Basic phone but suffers from the usual China quality:

- supposed to have micro flash SD capability - but card lock is broken

- keypad doesn't work properly if you turn keytones off

- couldn't get computer connection to work, even contacted tech support for this

Will sell it off once back in PH

Update: Phone worked for 1 month, but when battery fully discharged - couldn't charge it again.

• 4 weeks later...

I bought a Blackberry clone a few days ago.

Wifi can be activated but it don't work.

Texting is difficult because changing from lower case to upper case takes several key press.

I am worried that the dirt would get into the trackball & damage it.

The two batteries that comes with the unit lose power in a matter of hours. Good thing the unit uses Nokia batteries. Changing to original nokia batteries allow the unit to last for more than 4 days per charge.

Edited by johnlove

I bought a Blackberry clone a few days ago.

Wifi can be activated but it don't work.

Texting is difficult because changing from lower case to upper case takes several key press.

I am worried that the dirt would get into the trackball & damage it.

The two batteries that comes with the unit lose power in a matter of hours. Good thing the unit uses Nokia batteries. Changing to original nokia batteries allow the unit to last for more than 4 days per charge.

Finally, I got this phone's wifi & opera browser to work.

For the wifi, just follow the instructions at:

http://en.kioskea.net/faq/6837-wifi-settings-for-blackberry-8900-clone

Then for the opera browser, follow the instructions at:

http://www.geekothon.com/2009/11/blackberry-8900-clone-quick-review/comment-page-1/#comment-3922

By the way, the original Nokia BL-4U battery would cost you as much as P950

ask ko lang sa mga naka e71 user na china phone upgradedable ba software nito ? yung camera nito bulok sbrang labo

yung sa message tone hindi pwede personalize, pag kinabit ko sa computer ayaw basahin ng computer any suggestion besides trowing it in the trash

china phone software is not upgradeable,that was the chinese guy told me where I bought my cphone,message tone can't be personalize,direct connection in pc will not be recognize,use a card reader in adding files or just use bluetooth

cphone is very disappointing thats why its cheap