Does Height Matter?

• 2 weeks later...

For me, doesn't really matter. But I prefer short girls maybe between 4'11 to 5'3. I just love the feeling that I have to be protective over her. And it also has this effect like she's beauty and I'm madness, kingkong and the girl(dont know the name) something like that. You get my point right? Btw I stand 5'10... That's why i would prefer shorter girls and they look really cute

Edited by †Castiel†
  • Like (+1) 1

For me, doesn't really matter. But I prefer short girls maybe between 4'11 to 5'3. I just love the feeling that I have to be protective over her. And it also has this effect like she's beauty and I'm madness, kingkong and the girl(dont know the name) something like that. You get my point right? Btw I stand 5'10... That's why i would prefer shorter girls and they look really cute

That is so true, dude.

The part of being over-protective, not the KK-girl part.

I'm more of the Ron Perlman Beast, rather than the Peter Jackson Kong.

BTW, I'm 5'9

That is so true, dude.

The part of being over-protective, not the KK-girl part.

I'm more of the Ron Perlman Beast, rather than the Peter Jackson Kong.

BTW, I'm 5'9

IKR?! But don't get me wrong, I like tall girls as well. When you're with a tall girl, it's like you can be really proud of her when you're walking with her in a crowd, more on physical chemistry. For the short girls, it's somewhat fulfilling to your soul that you know you can protect her and they give the man a reason to be more Manly... It's just fulfilling and I like that...