Does Height Matter?

At first when it's just physical attraction. Once other matters come in, like how well he converses, etc, it gets thrown out the window. He might be tall, dark and handsome, but if the only thing he can say is "Uhm" in response to a question, I might as well hang out with that tall light post standing at the corner. :)

I realized, I'm only attracted to women whose height is somewhere between 5'2" to 5'6". Shorter than that just doesn't have any appeal to me, taller than that and i feel I can't cuddle them close.

Kahit magandang maganda pag sobrang matangkad, di lang attractive to me personaly

What's the ideal height? When is it too tall? Pag 6'5 above, is that too tall?

That question is relative. If you're talking about playing a power forward position in the NBA, 6'5 is way too short. Being 6'5 and wide bodied would be advantageous to a person who wants to apply as a cop in the USA. It's also advantageous to tennis players, professional football players, runners, boxers, MMA Fighters, wrestlers, etc. Even action stars 6'5 tall may have an advantage over their shorter counterparts depending of course on the role the star has to play.

Being 6'5 is way to big for "tunnel rats" (soldiers who specialize in going into narrow tunnels such as those in the Vietnam War) That's too tall to own a Toyota Yaris/Vios since they may not fit comfortably in such small cars.

Small, petite Asian women may be intimidated by tall guys because with height comes endowment which the ladies may be afraid of and with good cause.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...