Does Height Matter?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

you are tall... but anyway, you are right as long click kayo and you know how to handle the relationship specially with the issue sa height i think it doesn't matter. just to clear things, i'm taller than you... hehe!

I'm 5'8 and here in the Philippines it's really difficult to find a guy taller than me... Most of my bfs are shorter than me... hehehe It really doesn't matter at all as long as click kayo :) Pero syempre nice sana if the guy is taller than me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm 5'8 and here in the Philippines it's really difficult to find a guy taller than me... Most of my bfs are shorter than me... hehehe It really doesn't matter at all as long as click kayo :) Pero syempre nice sana if the guy is taller than me.

5'10 ako... pm me:) haha lol. anyways syempre pag naghahanap tayo we have that ideal preferences in mind including the height pero once tinamaan ka ni kupido, tanggal lahat yan. haha

if height doesnt matter... have you imagined yourself inlove sa kaheight ni mahal or ni mura? think think :)

• 4 months later...