• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

can you help me please. Im looking for a sales aptitude test and customer service test. resorting to buying from vendors or accredited test institutions wont help because of (gulp) budget restrictions. i tried to research online but to no avail. (or was i not that good in doing it) but i really need it badly. i know this is quite confidential for an HR practitioner to disclose, if you may kindly pm me or email its ako_daw_c_grace@yahoo.com. please help thanks.

ei guyz is this the thread for jobless people like me? hehehe :D :D can i ask for ur help were can i apply for a job? can someone help me? pls! im a grad. ba. mgmt!! kung may mabait :hypocritesmiley: po na magbibigay ng work just pm me!!! message me tnx po!!! god bless hu can read this!! tc!! tnx again :) :) :)

• 3 weeks later...

just a question...something out of the blue...

are on the job trainees considered as employees..i mean they arent in an apprenticeship program with an end result of future employment...

just asking...

thanks,

linus larrabee

OJT's are not considered employees per se. Although they are covered by some provision of the Labor Code still they are not considered as employees. However, the employer must make sure that these OJT's are not doing the core function in a company.

thanks...

no sure if its with the HR or Legal Thread. well anyway, just a question for the HR dudes. In your experience, may napakulong na ba kayong employee for not fulfilling your Training Agreement?

Say, the employee was trained locally / abroad. Then the company pays for it but before the said training, an agreement was signed by the employee to stay with the company for certain months or else she would pay the training cost. If the employee resigned and did not pay the training cost, can you sue this person?

In your experiece, have you successfully sued someone with the same case and won?

thanks

no sure if its with the HR or Legal Thread.  well anyway, just a question for the HR dudes. In your experience, may napakulong na ba kayong employee for not fulfilling your Training Agreement?

Say, the employee was trained locally / abroad.  Then the company pays for it but before the said training, an agreement was signed by the employee to stay with the company for certain months or else she would pay the training cost.  If the employee resigned and did not pay the training cost, can you sue this person?

In your experiece, have you successfully sued someone with the same case and won?

thanks

Yes, you can sue and win. PAL has encountered such problems numerous times in the past and have done so and won.

no sure if its with the HR or Legal Thread.  well anyway, just a question for the HR dudes. In your experience, may napakulong na ba kayong employee for not fulfilling your Training Agreement?

Say, the employee was trained locally / abroad.  Then the company pays for it but before the said training, an agreement was signed by the employee to stay with the company for certain months or else she would pay the training cost.  If the employee resigned and did not pay the training cost, can you sue this person?

thanks

we have the same experience a year ago when one of the middle manager resigned for a better opportunity.

what we did was to deduct all the accountabilities from the final pay, the excess we asked the concerned to issue a check in settlement of his remaining accounts in three months time.

why we did that you can't send someone to jail on that ground and you can't retain an employee who wants to resign from your employment.

[B]for us this a better deal because checks are a legal instrument and when in default could be an offshot to criminal case. we could send someone to jail this time.[/b]

Hello to the HR practitioners here! ;-)

Not exactly the appropriate thread ... who knows. ;-P

Should you have a need for an SMS/text-based application software or know of someone/companies interested in such, I am just a PM away. ;-) I am an independent reseller for the product ... we can work on some kind of referral fee (on a closed sale). ;-P

Hey, we don't know everyone ... this is where the 6th degree of separation comes into play ... ;-)

• 4 weeks later...