• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Golden State Warriors

not to mention, he left miami after getting his 2nd ring resulting in the disbandment of the "heatles" and leaving pat riley in the doldrums. i'll not be surprised if he picks up the phone and start courting paul george (?) for backup tsk tsk tsk maniwala kayo maghahanap ng reinforcement yang taong yan :D :D :D

not to mention, he left miami after getting his 2nd ring resulting in the disbandment of the "heatles" and leaving pat riley in the doldrums. i'll not be surprised if he picks up the phone and start courting paul george (?) for backup tsk tsk tsk maniwala kayo maghahanap ng reinforcement yang taong yan :D :D :D

hehehe tama chief. may rumors na na itry niyan i-recruit si pg13, and jimmy butler what a clown hindi kaya bumuhat ng team tapos sasabihin greatest player in the world. greatest choker, diva dapat haha.

hehehe tama chief. may rumors na na itry niyan i-recruit si pg13, and jimmy butler what a clown hindi kaya bumuhat ng team tapos sasabihin greatest player in the world. greatest choker, diva dapat haha.

chief, this alleged g.o.a.t. apparently is miles and miles apart from the likes of kobe, tim and mj. i can honestly say these 3 players are the real warriors. the king (?)...you know what i mean tsk tsk tsk

chief, this alleged g.o.a.t. apparently is miles and miles apart from the likes of kobe, tim and mj. i can honestly say these 3 players are the real warriors. the king (?)...you know what i mean tsk tsk tsk

yeah chief sila mj. kobe, tim ang epitome ng ultimate professional eh, pero yang the queen na yan iyakin haha.

yeah chief sila mj. kobe, tim ang epitome ng ultimate professional eh, pero yang the queen na yan iyakin haha.

i truly agree...these 3 guys eat pressure anytime of the day. they strive under pressure...they love the challenge. the queen?...yes iyakin. and he is not happy kd is now a champion. such a sore loser hahaha

i truly agree...these 3 guys eat pressure anytime of the day. they strive under pressure...they love the challenge. the queen?...yes iyakin. and he is not happy kd is now a champion. such a sore loser hahaha

yeah bro plus they have the guts, b@lls to take and make big shots. unlike the queen when the going gets tough tumitiklop haha ipapasa sa kakampi.

pressured, paranoid yan ngayon for sure dahil kayang kaya siya lagpasan ni durant, curry sa number of rings hahaha

• Like (+1) 1

Golden State roster build up will be the test case for the rest of the league in terms of constructing competitive rosters.

Kevin Durant was huge bonus for their title run, no doubt about that.

And this time, I will agree in merging two conferences during playoffs like WNBA did last year to have a competitive atmosphere.

In all honesty, I don't feel good about the Warriors' championship. It seems that they have a very unfair advantage with 4 stars (2 MVPs) at their prime. The dynasties built by the Chicago Bulls, Los Angeles Lakers, and San Antonio Spurs were led by players who grew up and honed their skills within their respective teams, not unlike teams right now who would stack their lineup with established players as shortcut to a title (Warriors and Cavaliers). The Warriors clearly deserve the title but I would appreciate it more if it were a team where players don't come and go like hired mercenaries. If there is a team that I would really be happy to see being crowned champions, it will be Allen Iverson's Philadelphia 76rs from 15 years ago.