• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Golden State Warriors

well they had to step-up my friend...otherwise they'll surely be in the deep blue sea going fishing after game 7. medyo delikado sila sa nuggets kung di makakalaro si kd (if ever nuggets ang makalaban nila). will kd be able to play if ever Ws enter the nba finals? kd vs. giannis will be a great matchup.

KD will be evaluated after a week so it's not yet sure if KD can really play in the WCF but if KD can't, the Splash Brothers will have to play like they did in pre-KD 2015 and 2016. KD vs. Ante will be an intriguing match up but I give the advantage to KD due to his outside shooting, chief. I think GSW is still favored if ever they go against the Bucks in the Finals.

despite the warriors playing beautiful music together and getting great contributions from its bench, i still believe that it would still be better if they get kd and boogie back on time for the nba finals, if they reach the finals. dubs have 4 games (2 on their homecourt) to get that one more win.