• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Golden State Warriors

Will it be bad news for GSW if DeMarcus won't be able to play the rest of the playoffs? Does it matter? They were able to win it without him before. Just a thought.

Even GS dont care about Boogie, they play so much GS ball without him

What they should worry about is that their Social Justice coach is obviously much inferior to Doc

He just let his team play while Doc's team was eating away their lead because he has no idea what to do

Even GS dont care about Boogie, they play so much GS ball without him

What they should worry about is that their Social Justice coach is obviously much inferior to Doc

He just let his team play while Doc's team was eating away their lead because he has no idea what to do

I agree. Doc will eat Kerr alive when it comes to coaching. GSW relies on players' skills to win the game.

I agree. Doc will eat Kerr alive when it comes to coaching. GSW relies on players' skills to win the game.

even luke skywalker was 39-4 with durantulaless GSW

the social justice coach won the award despite skywalker coached more games full time than him, where is the justice in that?

yeah, i very much agree, GSW players dont need coaching

Stephanie is basically their coach on, off, the game

the social justice coach is just a lame duck collecting paychecks worth millions