Golden State Warriors

Kahit pala nanalo Dubs sa Game 6 medyo dehado na din sila sa Game 7 dahil hindi na din makakalaro nun si Klay..

it would've been nice to give oracle a fitting exit...but it was not meant to be. injuries are part of sports. besides kudos to the raptors. kawhi showed why he is 2019 nba finals mvp. toronto's bench is so deep, everybody even delivered.

• Like (+1) 1

it would've been nice to give oracle a fitting exit...but it was not meant to be. injuries are part of sports. besides kudos to the raptors. kawhi showed why he is 2019 nba finals mvp. toronto's bench is so deep, everybody even delivered.

sooo deep that Jeremy Lin played only 1 minute of the entire NBA finals hehehe

VanVleet played superb and his good defense on Curry

sad part tlaga yung biglang injury ni Klay... Toronto definitely got a breather when that happen though its part of the game.

Warriors Dynasty still not the time yet...

salute to the raptors. they really worked their butts out. i hope klay's knee injury is not that serious.

I can't say anything bad about the Ws, chief. They made one of the greatest gallant last stands in NBA history like General Custer at Little Big Horn. No KD, No KT but they still managed to make a game out of it and almost forced a deciding Game 7. I can't question the heart and desire of this team. Kinulang lang talaga. I hope KD and KT recover from their injuries. Their injuries seem to be serious. To quote the amiable Houston coach, Rudy Tomjanovich, "Never underestimate the heart of a champion."

salute to the raptors. they really worked their butts out. i hope klay's knee injury is not that serious.

yung kay Shawn Levingston nga multiple knee injury nakabalik pa... Torn ACL makakabalik pa

ang tanong eh... sino ang pipiliin ng GSW si Durant o Klay?

need nila mamili kasi sagad na sila Salary Cap

• 2 weeks later...

warriors got DLo then gave iggy to the grizzlies. i think they got DLo to team up with steph while awaiting the return of klay.

They will probably trade Dlo when Klay is 100%. It doesn't make sense to keep 3 max superstar guards.

warriors got DLo then gave iggy to the grizzlies. i think they got DLo to team up with steph while awaiting the return of klay.

parang di ako nagagalingan ke russel... anyways, iggy is a bigger loss for me than KD in terms of what he already had given the team... I hope iggy finds his way back...

Edited by *kalel*
  • Like (+1) 1