Golden State Warriors

hehe nag hohope din ako manalo sila.. nakakalungkot nmn if hindi..

sana mag karoon ng miracle... mamaya na l aban nila sana manalo sila s game 5 muna kahit isa lng wag munang isipin yun game 6!! gusto ko maging jurassic library ulit ang canada hehe

If hindi pa tinapos na raptors yung Game 5 mayayari sila. Game 7 yan for sure..

toronto's best chance to finish off golden state will be today, game 5. pag binigyan pa nila ng buhay ang warriors, kahit na nanalo sila ng dalawang sunod sa oracle, and with kd most probably playing, iba ang magiging sitwasyon. and when the series goes to a game 7 and with momentum on the side of golden state, who knows what will happen? but that's going too far for now. game 5 muna on the road. for sure raptors would want to close it now.

series still alive but future ruined..

Bad Decision to let this guy play with only one practice in one month..

comeback isn't guaranteed

A simple analogy of high risk, high stake might be the mind set IMHO; GSW risk KD...they must have thought of what at stake.

Comeback isn't guaranteed but the mere fact that 33/1 stats exist because it has been done before,ironically against GSW by the Cavs.

Let's see if GSW can do it against the cRaps. :)

Edited by Journeyman6

The Ws got a kick out of Durant's fleeting presence. The Ws fought toe to toe with the Raptors in this game and I would have to guess this was due to inspired play induced by the presence of Durant. KD is out for the rest of the playoffs and the Ws will have to dig deep in their bag of tricks in order to make a miraculous comeback.

The Ws got a kick out of Durant's fleeting presence. The Ws fought toe to toe with the Raptors in this game and I would have to guess this was due to inspired play induced by the presence of Durant. KD is out for the rest of the playoffs and the Ws will have to dig deep in their bag of tricks in order to make a miraculous comeback.

Wala na rin si Looney

Ano ang injury, chief?

he aggravated the chest cartilage injury sustained in game 2 chief. despite game 6 being played in oakland, dubs will have to dig deep with all the injuries. kd was a source of inspiration (ala willis reed) in game 5 but without his presence (totally) for game 6, it's gonna be uphill all the way. if warriors happen to force a game 7, who knows.

he aggravated the chest cartilage injury sustained in game 2 chief. despite game 6 being played in oakland, dubs will have to dig deep with all the injuries. kd was a source of inspiration (ala willis reed) in game 5 but without his presence (totally) for game 6, it's gonna be uphill all the way. if warriors happen to force a game 7, who knows.

That makes the Ws 2 players down, chief. One starter and rotation player and against a tenacious and relentless Raptors team, the Ws need all the rotation players they can have.

Even in the hottest of shooting nights by the sweet-shooting "Splash Brothers", the Ws can only win by one. The Ws made 20 three pointers against 8 by the Raptors. This means that the margin of error they have against the Raptors is not that huge unlike against Lechoke and the Cavs, the W's margin of error was big. This is a far superior Raptors team against the rag-tag James gang.

I think with Durant, the Ws win this. Without Durant, I am not enthusiastic about the chances of the Ws.

• Like (+1) 1

That makes the Ws 2 players down, chief. One starter and rotation player and against a tenacious and relentless Raptors team, the Ws need all the rotation players they can have.

Even in the hottest of shooting nights by the sweet-shooting "Splash Brothers", the Ws can only win by one. The Ws made 20 three pointers against 8 by the Raptors. This means that the margin of error they have against the Raptors is not that huge unlike against Lechoke and the Cavs, the W's margin of error was big. This is a far superior Raptors team against the rag-tag James gang.

I think with Durant, the Ws win this. Without Durant, I am not enthusiastic about the chances of the Ws.

warriors winning in 7 is certainly a tall order chief. i'm not sure if klay and steph can duplicate their hot 3 point shooting in game 5. Ws bench has been inconsistent. even iggy has been on and off, so is cousins. raptors and nurse are really worthy opponents.

• Like (+1) 1

I think the reality is that that without KD, only the splash brothers can really score. If you look at Toronto you have 6 players scoring in double figures. And in each game at least one them has already scored at least 17 points. Toronto is actually composed of All Defensive Players who can score big when needed

Other than Curry and Thompson, no one has been really reliable offensively, no Wester Conference Finals Draymond Green. If Boogie could only contribute 16 and 8, they may have a chance, but he has become the barometer for the Dubs. If he plays good, they Win, if not, they lose.

I think the advantage is now still with TOR. Kawhi is unstoppable when he wants to, only tandem of AI and Klay had slowed him down somewhat. They got lucky getting Marc Gasol, as the Dubs have difficulty against him. VanVleet has been actually effective against Curry down the stretch. They also have Serge Ibaka, as part of the Bench (Wow!)

post-75948-0-05697800-1560413739_thumb.jpg

it will be a tough game 6 for GSW given the line up they have now. GSW will definitely do their best to win game 6. its now up to the raptors if they really want the championship or not.

Both teams want it. It is a matter of which team has the mental toughness and execution.

Edited by will robie