Golden State Warriors

In the 2017 WCF, the Ws and the Spurs met. The Warriors were heavily favored to beat the living daylights out of the Spurs. In Game 1, Kawhi was lighting the Ws up and, in fact, the Spurs had a double-digit lead until Zaza Pacheapshot, este, Pachulia put his feet under Kawhi while Kawhi was shooting a jump shot which caused Kawhi to have a severe sprain which made him miss the entire series which was a sweep. My point is the Ws still have to prove they can stop Kawhi who almost singlehandedly carried the Raptors to the Finals. Kawhi is the best two-way player in the NBA barnone.

Nurse will probably assign him to Curry. If Durant doesn't play, the burden will fall on Curry. If Kawhi shuts him down, the Raptors have a big chance of an upset.

I find it amusing that a lot of pundits are disrespecting the Raptors. When I saw the Finals predictions, not one of the experts picked the Raptors. They obviously forgot how the Spurs were dominating the Ws in Game 1 of the 2017 WCF until Pacheapshot stuck his foot under Kawhi's foot when Kawhi was taking a jump shot which resulted in a severe sprain.

But going back to the Finals, the experts are looking at how the Ws without Durant handled the Rockets and the Blazers. The Bucks or the Sixers would have done the same to the Rockets or Blazers. The Raptors went through two difficult playoff series against a talent-heavy Sixers squad featuring Butler, Simmons and Embiid. After a lucky bounce in Game 7 that catapulted the Raptors to the ECF, the Raptors were facing a possible sweep but won four straight to eliminate the Bucks and the probable MVP. Kawhi Leonard is the best two-way player and one of the best shotmakers in the NBA. Leonard and Gasol were DPOY before. Danny Green was a second-team all defense selection before. Do not sleep on the Raptors. I am not a fan but I admire how they find ways to win, especially against the Bucks.

Zero transition 3s ang Warriors, hahaha! Anong nangyare? Ganda depensa ng Raptors yata kaya nahirapan Warriors.

Ano kaya adjustment ng warriors. Kelangan nila makaisa sa jurassic park bago umuwi or else snowball na yan.

Hinde pa ata maganda laro The Claw kanina. ( highlights lang pinanood ko)

Edited by Shaitan

gutsy win. now it's on to oracle. lots of questions between now and game 3 - will kd be ready to play in game 3? how serious is the hamstring injury of klay? how about looney? despite these injuries, warriors continue to find ways to overcome adversity. pansin ko lang, nurse only has an eight-man rotation. bilib din ako dun kay kawhi. kayod kabayo.

gutsy win. now it's on to oracle. lots of questions between now and game 3 - will kd be ready to play in game 3? how serious is the hamstring injury of klay? how about looney? despite these injuries, warriors continue to find ways to overcome adversity. pansin ko lang, nurse only has an eight-man rotation. bilib din ako dun kay kawhi. kayod kabayo.

Interesting right? here's my take on game 3: KD, most likely will be a game day decision (90% of that is he will play with limited minutes)...Klay T, on the other hand seems ready to shake it off for game 3 (I hope)! None the less GSW rotates 11-12 players so far in the 2 games played versus 8-9 player rotation for the Raptors which will impact them if this series is to go beyond game 5.

Oracle is a harsh place if you are in a Raptor uniform come Wednesday...so all thing points to a GSW win :D ! and this time with better score difference than 5 points!

ganda ng defense ng raptors kay curry during 4th quarter or should i say defense ni VanVleet.. curry was scoreless.laki ng impact ng pagkawala ni thompson during fourth quarter, man-to-man ginawa kay curry kaya hindi maka-receive ng bola.kung nasa loob si klay, another threat sana kaya mas mahirap sila depensahan pareho.buti nag-contribute yung 4 sa loob