• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

@brupp: First you need to widen your circle. Try joining business clubs and related groups so you may get to have access to other people's resources. I'm just a new grad of a technical course but I am also interested in business so I attended a lot of leadership and financial seminars to meet other entreps. They may have the resources or contacts that you need.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to put up a small business mga 40-50k budget ko, yung mabilis mag roll yung pera and pa return kagad capital ko? should i do buy and selling?? or anu kaya patok ngayon na stable siya?

Im just a student, pero i have time para tutukan yung business, ano kaya pwede dito? Thought of food cart pero parang sobrang gas gas na yun eh halos lahat meron na.

bro pm mo ako...i have a great business idea na swak sa budget mo and ok ang ROI

• 3 weeks later...

I'm also interested in PS3 rental... anyone out there who can share their experience?!? thanks in advance!

This is a good one. If you have been scouting out for business ideas for quite some time, I'm sure you would have stumbled upon this place in Victory mall. The prices are suitable for Class B and Class A coz we looked at some at talagang standard ang 100/hr. After doing some math and financial analysis, we came up with an estimated 60k return per month, supposing the PS3 demand lasts longer and more juicy games come up. We are considering this idea as well, but we're rolling up capital pa. With 30k per PS3 unit, you would need at least 6 to 8 units plus VERY comfortable environment considering the price. It's like Starbucks, you buy the experience, not just the product. Lowering the price to increase more demand would not seem viable at the moment, kasi baka biglang malaos ulit.

Verdict: One of the juicy ideas that would earn big time supposing Sony doesn't release PS4 too early, and interesting games still come out in the market.

guys

I am a franchisee of one of the more famous teashops in QC

there is another location I am looking at with good potential. if me budget kayo, we could partner up for kulang pa funds ko to start another

Hi sir Abel, may we know the name of your teashop here? Kindly pm me the capital we have to divide. I'm not sure with the stability of tea shops but I wouldn't mind trying to venture in that area basta may karamay. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi po mga sir. I need some assistance on a business i want to put up. Don't know anything about it and pinag aaralan ko pa lang kung itutuloy ko toh... Dati nkong may internet shop at after 3 years of operation binenta ko rin kasi palugi nko simula nung lumabas ang piso net. this time medyo malaki ang balak ko... i was thinking of selling Motorcycles mala motortrade but start small... as what i have said wala po akong alam dito... alam ko i have to consider Location, Target market, suppliers and services offered and most of all money...

if someone can give me an insight of what i'm getting my self into, please do... Thanks much po sa mag re-reply hehehe

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...