• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

yeah i agree. is it always this hard? personally, i've bben there, doen that. i mean what if at the end of the day your target prospect is not interested anyway. you wasted both of your time.

word of advise...be direct and straightforward. if it catches the fancy or interest of your audience, then good for you. if not, then you just need to find the right people...

:cool: :mtc:

Guest fhoryou

The reason I talk this way is to awaken your mind. To always keep it open. It helps jog it.

This is basically the same method that successful entrepreneurs talked to me when before I got into entrepreneurship. Same kind of talk when I read books like Rich Dad and E-Myth.

Same thing as a Sage or wiseman who wants to enlighten you not feed you facts.

If you don't get this then you are not ready to take that step or you will never be.

In the words of Maverick (Top Gun) "You don't have time to think you just have to go for it" (not the exact words)

do you always make it this hard when someone ask you?... :D

sino dito into MLMs? may bago akong nakitang MLM, parang ala-juvio ang dating. maglalaunch pa lang sa feb 1, 2006 pero pwede na magjoin ngayon. eh ang maganda dito, may spillover ng downlines. so yung mga hirap maghanap ng referrals, dito madali na because of the spill over. so sa ngayon mga less than 300 pa lang ang members worldwide kaya mas maganda kung mauna na agad tayo para pag nagkaroon ng spillover yung nasa top eh tayo agad ang maaambunan hehe. gandang opportunity to if you want to receive a monthly income for life. astig to.

http://goto.probuilderplus.com/

Guest fhoryou

Its not who is first but who get there first.

Just think about it Bill Gates wasn't the first but he got there first.

McDonalds wasn't the first franchise, many consider it the pioneer of franchise system, but it got there first.

Its not who did it first but who gets there first.

Most of the time who did it first doesn't get there first.

Based on experience.

Yan nanaman yung pinoy style na paunahan pumasok....Panira sa industriya!!

I don't quite get it. Are you selling the sender application (gateway)? or are you offering a mobile application development service?

If it's a gateway ur selling, what's the TPS? Most companies will require vanity numbers to push their promo, otherwise its just gonna be your regular messaging platform (one to many) and there's already a friendster mobile service running under 227 and 2276 which can cover most of these messaging scenarios :-/... furthermore there are lots of acces numbers that are open to the public for use: ex. 2333 for globe and 211 for smart, all you need is hook up a processing URL to load and provision your app. :P

I'm plugging all this information here just to inform everybody here how easy it is nowadays to create your personal messaging service. FIrst half of 2006, http://www.txtdomain.com will be launched, anybody can register and create their own mobile service, and this isnt limited to SMS alone, this will include MMS services, as well as GPRS, UDH, CSDR and other services as long as the telco's here dont fu*kup on their 3G roll-out. NTC has already granted 3G LIC's to smart, globe, digitel(sun), broadband phil, and one more new player.

Hope some of you will find this information usefull. The site is already live, but it is still under development and under wraps, expect a lot of bugs.

Yes, it's the software that I'm selling ...

The 3/4-digit numbers are availed by companies through a binding contract of guaranteed minimum no. of textes sent/received per month via the telcos.

It's really a matter of what the company plans to do with the application. It comes w/ a GSM modem ... the company would just need to supply it w/ a SIM (can be pre/post-paid).

This allows for push and pull of the company's products and services.

Confidentiality of the company's clients via their DB of mobile numbers need not be shared ... privacy is the thing here.

Yes, it's the software that I'm selling ...

The 3/4-digit numbers are availed by companies through a binding contract of guaranteed minimum no. of textes sent/received per month via the telcos. 

It's really a matter of what the company plans to do with the application.  It comes w/ a GSM modem ... the company would just need to supply it w/ a SIM (can be pre/post-paid). 

This allows for push and pull of the company's products and services.

Confidentiality of the company's clients via their DB of mobile numbers need not be shared ... privacy is the thing here.

I think i have a good idea of what you're selling, sort of something like COMZGATE and another one created by some Filipino Group... which is all very interesting. I really hope you get to be successful in selling it dude, peace and keep well.

You can try the following:

Entertainment Gateway Group - They are a Content Provider, but not all can afford their service or rev-share scheme; you may wanna try asking for their small accounts list. I can't put names here so you have to feel your way thru to get an appointment with their GM or NPD chief, direct line is *-*-*-*-*-*-*. The goal is to get their small accounts and not their major aaccounts.

You can do the same for Information Gateway Group (IG), Wireless Services Asia (WSA), Tincan and many others --- All of the major CP's have their offices in Makati, you can prolly cover all of them in 3 days, at the end of the day you'll have all the SME accounts you can possiblu approach for a year. Suggestion ko lang.

Mod Note: Posting of contact number is stricly prohibited. Please use your pm functions.

Edited by nataraki®