Hi guys,

We often hear the expression that says: " hindi tayo yayaman kung habang buhay tayong empleyado!" For all you guys out there who adhered to this addage and actually did something to go out of the 9 to 5 routine and ended up richer than ever. Feel free to share what you did... An online money making opportunity? A home based business? A corporation or business partnership? Anything that gave you financial freedom out of the confines of your routinary office job...

Hope this will give inspiration to those who are desperately seeking for other sustainable income opportunities...

Edited by nytshadow

Just like to share what we've learned.

We've been in the RTW business for about 6 years pero we weren't really that serious about it. It was more of part time, we only do it during christmas season where we join bazaars. YOU can pretty much double your investment in the 3 months time dun sa mga bazaars. You need to pick a place na marami tao. You could concentrate on one item to sell eg. lacoste shirts or diversify. Either way if you keep your costs to a minimum there is no reason why you cannot double your investment. The good thing about doing it every year is that you make friends in these places and they share you contacts where to get supplies. AT the start we were buying our stock at a high price kasi naka ilang middemen kami but when we found out where the suppliers are it became cheaper.

Without risk there is no reward. Don't go into business if the money you'll invest is for your basic necessities. You have to have the mindset that what is for business is for business... Don't touch your capital !! Enjoy the reward later na lang when its substantial already. Keep a good inventory of your stocks and good accounting.

This year we decided to open a permanent shop for RTW in our area. SO far so good. everything we learned in the 6 years we have applied here in our shop. We have already had ROI in 2 months of operation. We diversified our stocks so that we cater to everyone from the B to the D market. Pretty much everyone who enters the store always brings something out :)

The best thing about it. Di namin need magbantay everyday :) If you have good accounting and stock inventory you shouldn't be worried. You could always check at the end of the day kung dinadaya ka nung mga taga benta mo.

• 1 month later...

Share ko lang personal experience ko as an employee na may part time business

i work 8 - 5pm daily so mahirap talaga mag full time na negosyo so i decided to start my loading business (200 pesos lang naman kailangan starting) low risk sya so i said why not? ok naman sya since tipid ka na sa sarili mong load kikita ka pa. kahit papaano pwede ka ren kumuha ng xtra income of up to 3k per month. not bad considering wala kang ginawa at nagtext ka lang lol. since ung load di mo na kelangan ibenta since kusang may lalapit sa iyo about it.

right now im an amway seller. ok ren eto since 1k lang membership tapos you get 600 peso worth of vitamins and 50% off on their products. not bad naren since world class products nila hehe.

for those na gusto mag loading biz or amway feel free to send me a message hehe

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hello to all, I would like to venture in the distributorship business, but still need some suggestions from you guys as to what i may put into in this business, if there are any people/suppliers out there who might be interested, pls pm me so we can do business thanks

bro ygpm :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys. Aspiring businessman po ako. May budget pera ako dito 10k lang. Ano po gagawin ko dito?

Deposit?

Buy stocks?

Ayoko ko kasi mag negosyo kasi di me mahilig sa ganun. Huhuhu.

I want to earn money and get rich. Please help me.:wacko:

email: vault0320278@gmail.com

Try trading, look for someone who needs something.

Find that item, add a mark up, close the deal, ask for a down payment then deliver it and balance should be COD. (Medyo hassle but % returns are good)

Another option is to focus on a saving plan, pasok mo sa mutal fund or pagibig fund (8% interest fixed) wait for 5 to 10 years and keep on adding money to it monthly.

Hello to all, I would like to venture in the distributorship business, but still need some suggestions from you guys as to what i may put into in this business, if there are any people/suppliers out there who might be interested, pls pm me so we can do business thanks

I believe that the key to this is a good Supply Chain Model to ensure that you maintain the optimal inventory relative to your sales.

ang nakikita ko naman po na laging magandang income opportunity / money maker is the realty.

yun bang bibili ka ng 3 rows na apartment, tapos papa-rent mo.

o kaya condo unit tapos papa-rent.

o kaya bibili ng mismong bahay, tapos papa-rent.

haaaaaaaay, sana lang maraming pera.

This sound like a good investment but if you think about it.... ROI (Return on Investment) takes 10 years on the average.

A good way to go about it is by partnering with a lot owner and building a low cost high quality structure. Expected ROI is around 2 year.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys. Aspiring businessman po ako. May budget pera ako dito 10k lang. Ano po gagawin ko dito?

Deposit?

Buy stocks?

Ayoko ko kasi mag negosyo kasi di me mahilig sa ganun. Huhuhu.

I want to earn money and get rich. Please help me.:wacko:

email: vault0320278@gmail.com

Hi. If you dont want to do business... invest... do Stock trading but you have to learn the in and outs in Trading.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

as regards to business ideas i turn to ROBERT ALLEN..New York times best selling author, he has the best advice what business to put up. I have a video of him, PM me so i can send it to you thru facebook...Have fun doin business!

Just a thought, when you want to be a successful employee listen to your boss...when you want to be a successful BUSINESSMAN, listen to SUCCESSFUL businessmen who's been there ,done that.

Edited by qrich_23
  • 1 year later...

PSP business nalang! haha

anyway i can supply 1000 kilos of vegetables every week (especially bell peppers). Anyone here needs vegetables suppliers? bulk orders..good for restaurants groceries/markets.

yung farm is from CDO (cagayan de oro) new fresh farm.

i could give u a cut for every closed deal na magagawa natin.

and also sino may alam dito yung soft cheeze curls..or any snacks na parang puro hangin (like moby,chiz curls etc.) yung di na pwede ma benta. super soft na at rejects na.? i will buy tons of it for environmental experiment. sa soil. we clean it at gagawing pataba. tnx guys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I want to put up a small business mga 40-50k budget ko, yung mabilis mag roll yung pera and pa return kagad capital ko? should i do buy and selling?? or anu kaya patok ngayon na stable siya?

Im just a student, pero i have time para tutukan yung business, ano kaya pwede dito? Thought of food cart pero parang sobrang gas gas na yun eh halos lahat meron na.

• 2 weeks later...

i am eyeing for a business that could turn garbage into gold...literally. Since everything seems to be "go green" nowadays, this could be a good money-making venture, let alone, we help conserve our environmental resources.

Most cities in the Philippines are looking for ways to control their garbage so tying up with LGUst can be advantageous. I am thinking of something like a material recovery facility near a dump site and any residual waste (non-sellable) after that may be made as fertilizers or something else that can still be of use. I do not know how to start, but if somebody here have any experience/expertise/ideas with this type of business, please share your thoughts. Mga magkano din kaya ang initial capital?

TIA