tricy,

dapat  ba b4 buying eh may site/location na agad

ang buyer? or pwede reservation muna

then pay up within 2 weeks.

tnx..

sa akin kasi nanguha muna ako b4 ako naghanap ng location..i pay first the franchise fee then after that nung naka hanap na ako ng location saka ako nag add for the additional investment....if u are interested extended sila hangang june 2 for the BUY 1 TAKE 1 :)

just visited this site and enrolled as a member,

www.enegosyo.ph

1 SIM, Load All,

maski card or e-load ng Globe, Smart, Sun, PLDT, Internet Cards, Gaming Cards... :boo:

your existing and sariling SIM mo pa ang gagamitin. Actually, kumita ka na, nakatipid pa since you can load yourself and P500 lang ang umpisa e halos own consumption lang yun monthly. And most of all may kita pag nag refer ng friends, P50 each.

PM me for details para ako sponsor nyo hehe. O maski visit nyo site and inquire no problemo, tuwa lang ako sa site na to e. Something good to start tapos mura lang. Thanks!

:mtc:

ano po kayang negosyo and kakasya sa 50 kyaw?

hindi ko naman feel ang franchising kasi papayamanin ko lang sila.

atsaka kulang ata yung 50 kyaw para dun :P

mas maganda bang i-negosyo yun sa perishables?

o sa trading of non-perishables?

san kaya ako pwede mag seminar kung gusto ko magkaroon

ng rabbit farm? yung magbi-breed ng rabbits.

lucrative kaya yun?

ang dami kong tanong noh :lol:

thank you sa mabait na sasagot  :)

I've been with the telecoms business for quite some time now and if you do know how to manage your resources, lucrative ang industry.

We have our latest offer which offers a P500 start up only but you get to enjoy retailing all prepaid products through your SIM. Telecoms is P2.0B industry per month and I do say that having a business here is never too late.

RANCHISE AT 16,888 ONLY PLUS THE INITIAL STOCKS OF 1,500 WHICH INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:

1 mini booth franchise package

use trade name ang logo

1 unit collapsible cart

1 unit equipment

training of service crew

General administration

Business registration Seminar

Franchise Seminar

Business Partnership Privilege Program

Product partnership

Marketing and sales campaign

ELITE Unlimited card

Membership Card

Discount Privileges

Business Kit

Insurance:

Accident Insurance worth Php 100,000

Free consulatation twice a year

Discount on med.services

Free 1 night accomodation in Villa Viceo Beach Resort

Email: tricy_21@yahoo.com

FRANCHISE AT 16,888 ONLY PLUS THE INITIAL STOCKS OF 1,500 WHICH INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:

1 mini booth franchise package

use trade name ang logo

1 unit collapsible cart

1 unit equipment

training of service crew

General administration

Business registration Seminar

Franchise Seminar

Business Partnership Privilege Program

Product partnership

Marketing and sales campaign

ELITE Unlimited card

Membership Card

Discount Privileges

Business Kit

Insurance:

Accident Insurance worth Php 100,000

Free consulatation twice a year

Discount on med.services

Free 1 night accomodation in Villa Viceo Beach Resort

www.enegosyo.ph

1 SIM, Load All,

maski card or e-load ng Globe, Smart, Sun, PLDT, Internet Cards, Gaming Cards...

your existing and sariling SIM mo pa ang gagamitin. Actually, kumita ka na, nakatipid pa since you can load yourself and P500 lang ang umpisa e halos own consumption lang yun monthly. And most of all may kita pag nag refer ng friends, P50 each.

PM me for details para ako sponsor nyo hehe. O maski visit nyo site and inquire no problemo, tuwa lang ako sa site na to e. Something good to start tapos mura lang. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

QUANTUM GLOBAL DIRECT INTERNATIONAL

JOIN US AT THE TOP!

Take advantage of one of the most unique and profitable formulas for creating wealth ever developed! We have solved the major problems of traditional marketing companies. What does that mean?? That means we'll help you build your business! Unlike any other marketing programs., we offer T.E.A.M Marketing ( Together Everyone Achieves More ).

The TEAM can assist you with product selling and associate recruiting. We can assist you throughout the entire process of building your organization You'll have access to great products plus commissions.

HOW TO BUILD WEALTH:

Does this describes your dream business???

* Work from home or office

* No need to quit your job

* Millions of potential clients

* Low start-up capital

* No experience need

* Part time - Full time

* Total support at all times

You don't need any special background or skills to be successfull with this business!

What you need is a sincere desire to help others get ahead.. and in the process, you'll change your financial future. You simply enroll people into our unique marketing program and you're done! No experience needed because we'll assist you every step of the way. We'll even help you sign up others to enroll clients for you.. Free!!! This can create an automatic income. This is a business you can easily start from the comfort of your home, Full time - Part time.

Ten Secrets to Success

* Think positive. Think success, not failure.

* Decide on your true dreams and goals. Develop a plan to reach them.

* Do it. Goals are nothing without action.

* Never stop learning.

* Be persistent and work hard. Never give up.

* Learn to analyze details. Don't be afraid to Learn from your mistakes

* Focus your time and money. Don't get distracted.

* Don't be afraid to innovate; be different.

* Deal and communicate with people effectively. Learn to understand and motivate others.

Email me if ur interested. Quantum_boi@yahoo.com

www.enegosyo.ph

1 SIM, Load All,

maski card or e-load ng Globe, Smart, Sun, PLDT, Internet Cards, Gaming Cards... 

is this wimax? a friend of mine is encouraging me to join. one time, may nagpaload so sinubukan, nakadown ang network. cannot process transaction. this happened 3x and just blamed it on the telco network. just sharing this info

www.enegosyo.ph

One SIM, Load All

Hurry, PM me while registration is FREE....

Earn unlimited income from retailing prepaid products, from phone cards to E-Load to internet cards and gaming cards. No need to get a new SIM card, just register and your phone instantly becomes a business tool.

You can also visit out booth at the MegaTrade Hall, SM Megamall on July 7 to 8 for a better appreciation of "enegosyo". Thanks!

is this wimax? a friend of mine is encouraging me to join. one time, may nagpaload so sinubukan, nakadown ang network. cannot process transaction. this happened 3x and just blamed it on the telco network. just sharing this info

No Sir, wimax is one of the few systems that offers this business. You might want to try ours as we are already in the Telecoms industry for the past 12 years. Likewise we are directly supplied by the Top 3 telcos, as is our system which is directly linked.

Thanks for your reaction.

www.enegosyo.ph

One SIM, Load All

Hurry, PM me while registration is FREE....

Earn unlimited income from retailing prepaid products, from phone cards to E-Load to internet cards and gaming cards. No need to get a new SIM card, just register and your phone instantly becomes a business tool.

You can also visit out booth at the MegaTrade Hall, SM Megamall on July 7 to 8 for a better appreciation of "enegosyo". Thanks!

HURRY!!! GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY NOW!!! OWN A FOOD CART FRANCHISE OF YOUR CHOICE FOR ONLY P16,888 (COMPLETE PACKAGE)...

Filtreprenuer Franchise, Inc. (FILTREP) owns and offers a variety of food cart franchises that is very affordable to the masses. The company aims to reach out to ordinary Filipinos and starting entrepreneurs who wants to engage into franchising business but has limited capital.

For only P16,888, you can now own a food cart franchise business of your choice which already includes: semi stainless mini-cart with equipment, staff uniform and training, operations and logistics support (w/ free deliveries within Metro Manila and nearby provinces, w/ nationwide logistic capability), store location assistance, and freebies...we also offer an array of FULL CART packages, ideal for mall and highly commercialized locations, LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED...

FILTREP also has developed a unique marketing scheme wherin it gives it's franchisees an opportunity to earn additional income through selling franchise packages.

For more details or for an appointment to visit our showroom, or email me at tricy_21@yahoo.com

NO ROYALTY FEE

Mini Cart Type for only 16,888

Inclusions:

1 unit mini cart

1 unit electric siopao steamer

2 pcs. sauce dispenser

1 pc plastic tray

1 set uniform (t-shirt and Apron)

P 500 worth of initial stocks

post-67426-1152767977.gif

Edited by tricy_25
  • 2 weeks later...

GOOD MORNING: WERE INVITING YOU TO VISIT OUR FOOD CART FRANCHISE AT MARKET2 THIS COMING JULY 19-23.

START YOUR OWN FOOD CART BUSINESS FOR ONLY 16,888 (OPERATIONAL PACKAGE)

JUST EMAIL ME AT tricy_21@yahoo.com

THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)

post-67426-1153194492.gif

post-67426-1153194516.gif

Edited by tricy_25
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To all Entrepreneurs

Do you have problems with your accounting records, taxation and permits? Are you planning to hire a bookkeeper, liaison staff, accounting staff, and auditor? Let me share you our services.

ATA Services (short for Accounting Taxation Auditing Services) specializes in these fields. We have been in these services for 10 years and we cater mostly to micro businesses who can’t afford to pay higher retainers fee. We help these businesses to fix their problem with various government agencies such as BIR, LGU, DTI, SEC and other agencies that our business client should conformed with.

Our services are General Bookkeeping, Preparation of Financial statements Preparation and Filing of Tax Dues, Securing of Permits, Assisting client to their tax problem with BIR, Auditing of records for investigation of frauds within the client business, business consultation based on past accounting records and information dissemination regarding latest BIR, LGU or other Government agencies pronouncements. We also formulate accounting system that is appropriate to the nature of client business. In short we are accountant, liaison, auditor, and business consultant wrap into one, meaning you will save more on your payroll and employee benefit cost without sacrificing the quality of work.

If you have any question regarding accounting and taxation or if you are interested with services, please email me your full name, business name, nature of your business (please state if this is single proprietor, partnership, or corporation), your contact number and your queries at ata_services@yahoo.com and we will reply to you as soon as we got your email.

One SIM, Load All -- yes, your existing SIM...

No need to buy a SIM Pack, for P500 only you can earn unlimited income from retailing prepaid products, from phone cards to E-Load to internet cards and gaming cards. No need to get a new SIM card, just register and your phone instantly becomes a business tool.

Best nito, refer your friends and rean referral bonuses!

You can also visit out booth at the MegaTrade Hall, SM Megamall on Aug 18-20 and at the World Trade Center during the Global Sports Expo for a better appreciation of "enegosyo". Thanks!

One SIM, Load All -- yes, your existing SIM...

No need to buy a SIM Pack, for P500 only you can earn unlimited income from retailing prepaid products, from phone cards to E-Load to internet cards and gaming cards. No need to get a new SIM card, just register and your phone instantly becomes a business tool.

Best nito, refer your friends and rean referral bonuses!

You can also visit out booth at the MegaTrade Hall, SM Megamall on Aug 18-20 and at the World Trade Center during the Global Sports Expo for a better appreciation of "enegosyo". Thanks!