• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

What Do You Miss Doing?

• 3 weeks later...

i miss basking in the attention of a partner who is not ashamed to show that she desires me

i miss flirting and fondling my girl whenever i think i can get away with it as well as when i know someone else might see

i miss being able to caress my woman just because her creamy skin is within reach

i miss immersing myself in the act of lavishing foreplay upon her that develops into a heady bout of passion

i miss that spark of pride in my skills as a lover when i recognize how much i am pleasing her with everything at my disposal

i miss the silken feel of a girls moist arousal of which i am the cause

i miss tasting said moist arousal upon my tongue as i run it along her soft and warm nether lips

i miss knowing that i have read my girl well and that i can do next to no wrong while i control and lead and manipulate our bodies with the aim of bringing us pleasure

i miss the mutual torturous delight a couple experiences when he rubs his erect d1ck between the folds of her slick aroused pussy lips

i miss hearing her beg for me to penetrate her while i do that

i miss the satisfied gasp of delight she can not help but utter when i suddenly thrust my member fully and deeply inside of her

i miss grasping her arms by the crook of her elbows as i begin moving in and out of her with varying stokes that serve to start bringing her enjoyment upwards

i miss lifting up her ass as a consequence of putting her legs upon my shoulders while i deep-dick her up and upwards beyond the brink of orgasm

i miss looking upon her face when she is well and truly caught up in the throes of her climax that i aim to prolong by doing her hard and fast by just fcuking her

• Like (+1) 1