San ka nagpunta last night? San Ka Punta Tonight?

tanong ko lang kung ano itsura ng elements...may cover charge ba? what kind of music do they play?

actually, may FUBU event lang nun so nung simula, free beer sila saka free entrance sa girls (di ako sure sa guys, though).. kaso pagdating ko, di na open bar. guest nila si francis m at si jay-r ata... didnt get to watch them though. umuwi ako agad dahil aga ko nalasing... darn!

got a chance to try Meylin Bistro at Jupiter last night. ate a lot, overall pwede na rin. not bad but not supergreat. we went for second orders of the cuttlefish in special sauce. the other stuff that we ordered were mapotofu, steamed dumplings, duck misua, fried chicken, anshio beef, kangkong garlic and salted spareribs. all standard.

last night, after my event, my team and i went to cena in greenbelt 2 for tummy-fillers and beer and then segafredo for dessert and coffee.

tonight, i think i'm due back in greenbelt for a meeting. and then rockwell for another meeting. haaaay. it's times like this i wish there were two of me. :boo:

but then, what would the world come to? :lol:

:flowers: