• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The MOVIE REVIEW Thread

true that :thumbsupsmiley: watched New Moon primarily because of the curiousity about the Volturi...and in particular, Dakota Fanning :lol: I was hated for watchin' this flick...but was really curious about the grown up Dakota...short role for her who has starred in many flicks...but effective.... she'll get more time in "Eclipse" though...and might have to watch that with someone else...someone who does not dodge the overhyped Twilight movies like a bubonic plague :lol:

but...have to admit the flaws in the movie...cheesy lines...Bella and Edward's acting...well, yeah, it's not an Oscar-worthy film with great plot/screenplay and cinematography...it's for the "giggly" teenyboppers, as someone ranted to me recently :lol: but then again, this one has some action compared to Twilight, and the Volturi gives it some twist...and of course, Dakota :lol: am gonna get crucified for these comments by someone I know :lol:

Team Dakota, anyone? hehehe

even dakota fanning wasn't able to save the "eternally boring" movie---and that's me quoting AP. it sucks. big time.

watched twilight with my gf and sister, natulog lang ako....grrr...I do think its a "for girls" only movie...kasi parang its a stepped-up fashion show e...

where's blood and gore movies when you need one?

it's not even fashionable! the movie, the clothes, the vampires had to be more... vampy. bella isn't even hot. still can't believe i was dragged to watch this. :P

you're right, it's for girls. 12-yo girls.

maganda ung assassin,,, imho,,,,,, ! hehehe,,, any reviews for paranormal, carol xmas, amelia, etc...?

movie; christmas carol

rating; 4

comment' mas maganda panoorin sa 3D buhay na buhay ang action.

movie; paranormal activity

rating;4

comment; low budget but i think the most scariest movie this year.

movie; ninja assassin

rating; 4

comment; may story line at sobrang violent ang action scenes.nakakapagod panoorin.

more reviews on Assassin please.. im trying to think if its worth the money. Is it near Akiro's 7 Samurai?

If you have not seen the movie ninja assassin, go now, it's worth your money. sa tindi ng action, bloody action that is. at kung mahilig ka sa action movie this is it.sagad to the bones talaga.

they say that people are literally walking out of the movihouse not because na pangit, dahil the are too scared to watch it..actually it will linger in your memory for a couple of days after youve seen this film..try to watch it wit your gf and boy its one hell of an experienced.

sa commercials nga parang nakakaintriga manood. :lol:

mukhang maganda ang reviews sa ninja assasin ah.. mas matindi ba ang blood and gore nito kaysa sa Punisher: War Zone?

check mo sa rottentomatoes.com pre baba ng rating nyan ninja asassin..ang paranormal ang taas...bago ako nananud ng movi chek ko muna rating dyan..pra hindi sayang ang pera

haha! thanks for reminding me, oo nga pala. rottentomatoes is the best when it comes to movie reviews. pero kung sobrang violent talaga ng ninja assasin, ok na din :goatee:

might as well watch paranormal activity now, huh :thumbsupsmiley:

recently watched ninja assasins...

ang panget nung researcher na co-starring dito.. dapat man lang may itsura.

hassle... yung love interest ni ninja boy..na ninja girl, hindi na nga maganda.. namatay pa.

the action was good, ganda ng effects.. bloody! hehehehe!

movie; PREDATOR

rating: 3.5/5

comment;based on true events about a croc attack in australia.ok ang suspense, altho may drag sa gitna.tapang ng bidang babae

one movie that is worth watching

Blindside... ganda ng storya.. true story........ just watch it.. 5/5

meron ng dvd copy sa quiapo

Gamer -- walang kwenta........... 2/5

Law abiding citizen-- 5/5 -- maganda movie galing ng mag bida.. jamie foxx and gerard butler di katulad ng gamer heheheheh

Paranormal 3/5... di nman nakkaatkot akala ko makikita ko yung mumo..hhehehe pero galing parang blair witch

Planet 51 -- 4/5 - kaka aliw