• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The MOVIE REVIEW Thread

watched revenge of the fallen.......

very nice movie great effects action scenes .megan fox is hot

9/10

di kolang gusto yung "fallen" storyline parang national treasure ekek...

well watched it in shangrila with my ehem.. enjoyed it

Edited by tenchi23
  • 2 weeks later...

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince: kung nabasa nyo libro. mas maganda basahin ang libro, na bitin kasi ako sa movie. dapat sinama nila sa eksena yung emotional wake of ******** (asterisk ko lng para di spoiler for those who haven't read or seen the movie) where minotaurs, warlocks and wizards, the populace of hogwarts at yung kapatid na higante ni hagrid to give respect to the man himself. hays!

• 2 weeks later...

Adventureland is probably the best coming-of-age movie I've seen in years. Finely acted, wonderfully written and good soundtrack. IMO, Kristen Stewart is infinitely better here than in Twilight in terms of acting and looks. Plus, Ryan Reynolds proves he is a good actor.

Don't expect this to be as raunchy as Superbad but this is a film with laughs and heart.

Edited by clubber_lang

GI JOE...

jst watch the movie yesterday, its a pretty good action film but its not really over the top movie like transformers... Duke is a wimp! :thumbsdownsmiley: snake eyes was pretty cool as in bad ass cool :thumbsupsmiley:!

i guess its ok since Baroness was the bomb :upside: i like the movie coz of her!!!

post-219712-1249945912.jpg

Hangover - funniest movie of the year!

True that :cool: am quite surprised only a few of mah friends watched tis flick :lol: and only a few posters (like the dude who posted tis :lol:) mentioned bout it....

well, it might not be the funniest yet (it's far from December '09 hehe)...but should be one of the wackiest... should go right up there wit "Old School" of Will Ferrell, Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn and even "White Chicks" of the Wayans Bros :cool:

Bradley Cooper and Justin Bartha (who played just best friends to Matthew McConaughey (correct the spelling if it's wrong, hehe no time to Google) in "Failure to Launch") gets high marks in tis flick...of course it helps that the foxy Heather Graham was thefre...still hot booty even if she aged a bit in tis flick... the two other dudes (the married geeky guy and the weirdo fat boy) also got their comic aces herre.... plus Mike Tyson in a cameo :lol: sorry for the spoilers herre...but aint tellin' the endin' don't worry :lol:

me and mah MTC lady friend (too bad can't mention even her initials coz we have an agreement not to :lol:) took a chance on this flick (upon her suggestion, hehe) over "The Proposal" at Rob Place one weeknight and we're mighty glad we took that chance...very funny movie it is...wish am goin' to Vegas and get lucky :lol: but not that hung over, though :lol: