• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The MOVIE REVIEW Thread

Guest L3viathan

the fast and the furious 4

saw it last night at the movies. hehe.. seeing this movie in the big screen. the action was that good whether it was coreographed or with the aid of cgi.

story line.. err.. medyo mababaw but this is an action flick involving cars.

the movie is set before the events in F&F3 (you can see Han at the beginning of the movie).

medyo spoiler but bwisit na mga writers.. pinatay nila ang character ni michelle rodriguez sa simula, making it the driving motivation in this movie.

masmaraming chase scenes and racing in this movie but less hot girls or girls that dance on skimpy outfits.

• 2 weeks later...

wolverine is an action packed flick. somehow accurate to the comics. cool fight scenes than that of the past xmen movies.

and of course, you have to stay until the credits roll because there are 2 scenes to be shown. but both i think were pointless :unsure:

wolverine is an action packed flick. somehow accurate to the comics. cool fight scenes than that of the past xmen movies.

and of course, you have to stay until the credits roll because there are 2 scenes to be shown. but both i think were pointless :unsure:

They weren't pointless. The scene with Stryker wasn't the easter egg scene. But the scene with Wolverine in Japan is hint of the sequel. Also, the other scene with Weapon XI is also a hint for a Deadpool spin-off.

Seven Pounds - - - Will Smith

Story - 4.5/5 Ganda ng story, about atonement and redemption

Pacing - 3/5 Bandang gitna ng movie masyadong mabagal at redundant yung scenes

Another tearjerking movie. About a man's road to redemption. He lost his love during an accident that he caused and killed others in the process. If I would go from this world to the other, I would gladly go like he(Tim) did in the movie. If you have a diverse taste in movies or just like watching drama then this would be an excellent movie to watch when you have the time.