• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The MOVIE REVIEW Thread

taken--

watched it.. wow.. it was like jason bourne only retired

liam neeson is great

The reader --

kate winslet is great no wonder grand salm best actress

nice story .. great acting for kate -- sex scenes hehehhe

Revoulutionary Road

Leo and kate once again after Titanic --

Only watched half o the movie-- medyo dragging

but there acting is great..

Underworld : Rise of the lycans

Ok lang .. not much akala ko si kate pa rin ndi pala

storya ni sonia and lucian ..

Rachel getting married

good family story anne hathaway acting is outstanding

good movie

Watchmen - i don't see what all the chaos was all about...the movie was dragging...in my opinion there were some parts that they should've just left most of it in the cutting room...almost three hours of DRAGGING. I also thought it'll be more action packed...but it wasn't :( it was ok...

2/5

Edited by baby_lei

rush for witch mountain...oks lng esp for all disney fans..dwayne "the rock" johnson's charater ws jst hilarious...bagay na bagay ang role sa knya...altho i ws expecting more on how the alien assassin wud appear in the movie and wreck havoc using all his gizmos...oh well, na miss ko lang siguro ang predator. :upside:

over-all, the film was well worth watching...my take 3.5 out of 5 stars. :thumbsupsmiley:

GRAN TORINO

D: Clint Eastwood

First off Clint Eastwood is really really old in this one.

Now that I have that out of the way, Gran Torino is typical late Eastwood material. The story might be typical to some, but the clint eastwood treatment is what makes it work.

This is probably one of the later Eastwood movies where the supporting cast was literally a cast of talentless nobodies. Clint Eastwood put Gran Torino on his back and made it shine

Loved the story and loved all the racial slurs that Eastwood's character spouted out. It was about 2 hours of clint eastwood kicking ass and owning everybody.

Ong Bak 2

It took Tony Jaa many years to finish the movie. May kasama pang walkout plus demand to put his friend in the movie and more money kasi sobrang over budget.

Great action. Other martial arts were featured as well. But Tony jaa is best with muy thai. Its also weird that on one fight against an african he used a jujitso gracie move. Wala pa at that time.

The ending is really super bitin. Its looks like na may sequel pa.