• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The MOVIE REVIEW Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom - Pinanood ko lang kasi walang masyadong pila. Classic formula of men being chased around by monsters, exciting enough but nothing new. There is the usual speech/dialogue of man playing God and questioning the validity of such acts, but not really compelling. Overall good movie. Not Great, pero hindi naman mediocre.

Kaya nung gabi ay pinanood ko iyong Netflix's Cargo. Zombie movie but not on an epic scale due to its low budget(which I learned after watching) but the does create its own tension and conflicts. There is one moment where I was moved enough. Good movie to occupy some of your time.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally watched M:I Fallout. I think this one is better than GP. Nandiyan pa din iyong classic formula ng hindi mo alam kung sino ang alin na pati si Ethan Hunt ay pagdududahan mo na. Sa stunts naman ay lalawit na talaga ang ngalangala mo sa lula. May vehicle chase ulit. Story was nice and complex but a bit daunting and lengthy, as expected from a spy move.

No cliffhangers, or maybe there is but I wanted to leave the cinema as soon as the credits rolled.

Finally watched M:I Fallout. I think this one is better than GP. Nandiyan pa din iyong classic formula ng hindi mo alam kung sino ang alin na pati si Ethan Hunt ay pagdududahan mo na. Sa stunts naman ay lalawit na talaga ang ngalangala mo sa lula. May vehicle chase ulit. Story was nice and complex but a bit daunting and lengthy, as expected from a spy move.

No cliffhangers, or maybe there is but I wanted to leave the cinema as soon as the credits rolled.

Wala png review s mi? Pero Mgnda yng preview...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bohemian Rhapsody is actually good. Don't believe what movie review sites tell you. The movie is awesome. Perhaps some parts are embellished for drama, but dramatic is what Freddie is all about. Good sized line queued for a weekday screening, ages range from late teens to mighty dinosaurs. So goes to prove that Queens' legacy is established.

Great job by the main actor, such command on a rock n roll persona but not so much of the excesses, the only excess here is music, for which I cannot get enough of. Also, that guy playing Brian May is so convincing, that low key but respectable presence is there. Roger does a lot of bickering with Freddie, which was not really a secret and Deacon is Deacon, you know, the guy who plays bass.

Now be a fanboy/girl/gay, whatever you are, and treat yourself to some Queen. The final sequence will have you singing along involuntarily.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...