• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Apple iPhone

so I've checked the current postpaid plans for the 6s at Globe and the 64gb 1,799 plan includes a 15,600 cashout (basically that's my ideal phone setup but might only be allowed for a 1,299 plan with a 24,000 cashout). My deal right now is I don't have a decent phone (not even a smartphone which appears to be of esteemed value at this point) and I don't intend to switch phones ever so often so I'm really comfortable with a two-year setup. What becomes heavy in this setup, however, is that two-year span because, as we all know, that "plan" provides bill shocks and overspending on the plan is a doozy.

Anyway, I'd like to ask a question regarding the cashout as I've seen that it could be paid via credit. Would it be possible to have the cashout on an installment basis or is it an upfront payment scheme?

Edited by Ren Captain Awesome

hindi na advisable kumuha ng mahal na plan with 2 years contract para sa isang cellphone na bago ngayon. technology is so fast mabilis na susurpass ng new things.

a lot of changes could happen in just 2 years

That's why I have 2 alternating plans. 5C with Smart. 6plus with Globe. 5C is nearing its 2-year locked in period. Ready for upgrade to 6s.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Was able to use both units for a few days for free (regular size 6s and a 6s+), care of a family member. :) I can say that for daily wear, I prefer the size of 6s. The 6s+ is mainly good for entertainment and viewing. For me, it's not ideal to use outside especially if you're texting someone. It's definitely huge. But you can't beat the battery life of plus.

Was able to use both units for a few days for free (regular size 6s and a 6s+), care of a family member. :) I can say that for daily wear, I prefer the size of 6s. The 6s+ is mainly good for entertainment and viewing. For me, it's not ideal to use outside especially if you're texting someone. It's definitely huge. But you can't beat the battery life of plus.

if you're used to a Galaxy Note, 6s+ is approx the same size.

and yes, definitely with longer battery life than a 5.

Ano na latest ios version ng iphone?

Edited by ermita rojo

I'm not one of those early adopters whoo usually update to the newest firmware right away, because there might be bugs, but ios 9.3 looks promising.

Night Shift
- Night Shift uses your iOS device’s clock and geolocation to determine when it’s sunset in your location. Then it automatically shifts the colors in your display to the warmer end of the spectrum, making it easier on your eyes. In the morning, it returns the display to its regular settings.

Improved and More Secure Notes
- Now you can secure the notes that contain your most personal data — such as financial details, medical info, or website logins — with a password or fingerprint. You can also sort notes by date created, date modified, or alphabetically.

Improved News App
- The articles in For You are now better tailored to your particular interests. And to help you discover new Favorites, For You suggests trending topics and Editors’ Picks. When a story contains video, you can play it right from your feed. On your iPhone, you can view everything in landscape. And when you check for updates, the latest stories appear much faster — so you can catch up on the day’s events quickly and easily.

Improved Health App
- It’s simpler than ever to find third-party apps to track your health and wellness. Categories such as Weight, Workouts, and Sleep have a new slider menu that reveals great apps you can easily add to your Health dashboard.2The Health app also now displays your move, exercise, and stand data, as well as your goals, from Apple Watch. So you can see all your health metrics in one place and easily share your data with third‑party apps.

Improved CarPlay
- With iOS 9.3, CarPlay adds even more useful features. New and For You from Apple Music — with songs, artists, and albums handpicked by experts, plus selections based on your preferences— are right at hand on your screen. And the Nearby feature in Maps lets you find gas, parking, restaurants, coffee, and more with a tap. So you’ll know the best places to stop, whether you’re on your daily commute or an epic road trip.

 School
- Featuring "Shared iPad," "Classroom App," "Apple School Manager," "Managed Apple IDs."

Source: http://www.apple.com/ios/preview/

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...