• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Apple iPhone

sir Updated naman ios pati ung itune ko updated din, ayaw pa rin

ok naman ung cable sir, madami na din ako nagamit gnon p rin

pero ok naman, di ko lang talaga malagyan ng music.

I supposed you are using PC, try to use the usb port at the back of your system unit.

Silly question but I'll ask nonetheless. I don't really want to upgrade but my ip5 is already honking out on me.

I checked Docomo and the overall difference if I get a ip6 plus vs ip6 is 500¥ every month for the 24month period. This is for 64gb. Swell deal na ba ito or I'll just get the ip6? My hand is not so big by the way kya medyo hesitant ako sa ip6 plus. Appreciate your feedback :)

I suppose it also depends on whether you prefer to view photos, email, and other data on a larger screen. Me, I go for larger screens so I'm biased towards the iPhone 6+.

If you're more inclined to get the 6+, personally, I think the price difference of only 500 yen per month for 24 months, is worth it. 500 yen is less than P200 per month. After 24 months, you would have spent a total of less than P5,000. That's a real good deal.