• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Apple iPhone

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

to each his own. i assume you prefer android phones. i made a big mistake of switching to an android phone. their apps are worthless.

It's a hit or miss thing. Some android apps are better than iPhone apps mainly because some of them require you to spend $$$ on the App Store, but are otherwise free on Google Play Store. And I'm not talking about knock-offs, but the same product from the same author.

Personally, I prefer the app store equivalent even if it's a bit more expensive.

• 9 months later...

It's a hit or miss thing. Some android apps are better than iPhone apps mainly because some of them require you to spend $$$ on the App Store, but are otherwise free on Google Play Store. And I'm not talking about knock-offs, but the same product from the same author.

Personally, I prefer the app store equivalent even if it's a bit more expensive.

there are a lot of free apps at the apple app store but I'm not impressed with the android market's apps. You know the saying first impression counts. Not going back to the android network.

Iphone is all hype and less technology

Imho:

With Apple, it is the results that count.

The company products may not have the latest technology. In fact, some of the technology they use are already decades old.

But they way they combine and tweak different technologies to make their products work smoothly puts them years ahead of their competitors.

ie. Take a look at at the touch screen response time of iphone 3g, it took the competitors 5 years to catch up. Even in the case of tablets, I have seen kids preferring ipad 2 to Nexus 10. It reminds me of my adolescent years when I prefer Apple 2 to the 'latest' 16 bit 8088 machines then.

In short, it's synergy and refinement of technology.

I know another company that does that - Bose, but it belongs to another story.

Edited by johnlove
  • 2 weeks later...