• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Apple iPhone

• 3 weeks later...

i guess ung battery issue ng iphone ay dahil sa iOS5 na gamit ng phone.. nung iOS4 p lng ung iphone 4 ko talagang tumatagal battery nya khit mag games pa ako ng mag games.. pero ng i-update ko cya sa iOS5 mabilis ma-drain bat nya khit di ako mag laro ng games.. tpos ng lumabas ung update nila sa iOS5 medyo gumanda ng konti consumption nya pero di kasing ganda nun iOS4 pa lng cya.

^iOS5 was marketed as a very efficient operating system for a mobile device thats why it doesn't need more than 512MBytes of memory (RAM) according to apple people

while recently hackers curious about siri made it run in a non 4S device proving the point that it doesnt require more powerful processor to make siri run

more powerful processor eats up battery life at a faster rate compared to the 4S predecessors, so no matter how much you dim the screen 4S battery life wont be the same as most iphone users got used to

Edited by dos8dos

iphone4 gamit ko and the moment I upgraded to IOS 5.0.0 noon, pansin agad yung drain sa batt life. but after upgrading to 5.0.1, nasolve na. I guess for the iphone4S, talagang malakas ang usage sa batt because Siri is always connecting to servers to process your inquiries, meaning your cellular data and 3G is turned on. tingin ko lang naman.

i'm still bent on upgrading to iphone4S kasi infos here in pinas ay kulang2. like when you ask siri to find the nearest mcdonald's to you, sabihin niya can't find restaurants in the Philippines. impaired ang siri experience ng user.

iphone4 gamit ko and the moment I upgraded to IOS 5.0.0 noon, pansin agad yung drain sa batt life. but after upgrading to 5.0.1, nasolve na. I guess for the iphone4S, talagang malakas ang usage sa batt because Siri is always connecting to servers to process your inquiries, meaning your cellular data and 3G is turned on. tingin ko lang naman.

i'm still bent on upgrading to iphone4S kasi infos here in pinas ay kulang2. like when you ask siri to find the nearest mcdonald's to you, sabihin niya can't find restaurants in the Philippines. impaired ang siri experience ng user.

^mabilis talaga magdrain ng battery ang 3G coz it use more powerful radio than wifi, lalo na kung nagtotorrent ka

if most iphone users use their 3G more often than usual just txting & playing games, it wont last that long either

Edited by dos8dos