• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Apple iPhone

Bro im in singapore and not planning to kailbreak muna sayang ang warranty eh...

Bago ko kasi sync ang iphone4 sa PC, ay download ko muna before sync ko using data cable...but i set aside muna and took nap...but nung check ko ulit walang pagbabago....

Wat will i do? The apps are still in my pc pero yung game icon srill wIting ang nakalagay with the status bar prin....

Help po please....

Bro im in singapore and not planning to kailbreak muna sayang ang warranty eh...

Bago ko kasi sync ang iphone4 sa PC, ay download ko muna before sync ko using data cable...but i set aside muna and took nap...but nung check ko ulit walang pagbabago....

Wat will i do? The apps are still in my pc pero yung game icon srill wIting ang nakalagay with the status bar prin....

Help po please....

Oh i see.. bro check mo itong link apple support apple support yan a step by step guide in application troubleshooting.

Di pa kasi ako naka experience ng ganyan since 2 apps lang yung na dl ko sa app store pareho namang ok.

safe naman yang troubleshooting guide and it'll not void your warranty.

• 3 weeks later...

Ask ko mga expert. I presently have an iphone 3gs 32gig, I'm planning to get an iphone 4. Is there a way where I can move all my contacts,notes, text and photo to iphone 4. They say only contacts and photo can be move thru itune. But whats important to me are all the text messages in my old iphone. Please help...TIA

I have seen this question asked on other forums and I don't think it can be done. You may want to call your service provider to see if they have any suggestions.

Ask ko mga expert. I presently have an iphone 3gs 32gig, I'm planning to get an iphone 4. Is there a way where I can move all my contacts,notes, text and photo to iphone 4. They say only contacts and photo can be move thru itune. But whats important to me are all the text messages in my old iphone. Please help...TIA

I am going to assume that this is a joke.

After the antenna-gate here's another design flaw: http://www.businessi...revealed-2011-8 . And it affects all current iOS versions, too! I guess Apple lost its center when Steve Jobs went on medical leave (and stepped down as CEO).

• 3 weeks later...

I have seen this question asked on other forums and I don't think it can be done. You may want to call your service provider to see if they have any suggestions.

I am going to assume that this is a joke.

I agree. transferring messages from an old to a new iphone can't be done. nangyari na rin to sa kin dati, wala talagang magagawa kundi hayaan na lang mawala messages. kasi synchronization naman contacts lang and e-mails and other items, pero definitely hindi messages.

rumors has it that they'll launch it here stateside maybe next month.

but im pretty sure its due this holiday season

anyways, they are still mum on the whats new with the iphone 5 (maybe a better camera than the 4th version, might be thinner or lighter) but the key would be to have it 4G enabled

motorola, htc and samsung (samsung has amoled displays as crystal clear as the iphone or even better) have their android phones capable of 4G speeds and im telling you they are monsters - at par with cable speeds and at times faster

ima android user (former iphone user) and i switched because of the 4G speeds, dual core tech and androids have more apps now (the gingerbread is almost seamless)

with the iphone you pay for the brand name

• 3 weeks later...

Apple will still sell millions of these phones for those that are upgrading from an iPhone 3GS but not so much from the existing iPhone 4 users.

the pricing in Australia is inflated compared to other countries, currently the price of the 16GB version is $799 which is due for release on october 14.

This pricing is hardly competitive, I think Apple should have priced this iPhone 4S more aggressively given that cosmetically it looks the same as it's predecessor.

Stateside the 3gs is now free with a 2 yr subscription...version 4 is a hundred bucks.

Version 4 users must be pissed off since they got it full price 6 mos ago

Steve jobs must have had another stroke

Wow and all they waited for was Siri? My android can check the weather in a few words or less

Feelin like a hundred bucks right now because ky Bionic is still tops nyahhahaha

Edited by j92806