Apple iPhone

Okay lang. Lost my house to Ondoy in '09 but have bounced back more or less. The Leica was under water for 24 hours but after I sent it to the Solms workshop, it was better than new. When I told them the history they only charged me for the shipping. Para hindi OT, saan ba mabibili yun lenses na sinasabi ni i-rivere? iPhone 4 pwede kaya? Seems better than getting the Owle.

Okay, I checked out the site. For $40 pwede na sugalan ito para masubukan. I'll post here when it arrives.

Pare pabili na rin para two na tayong magsugal (though I don't gamble). Thanks in advance.

Here's a pic

189069_1880384293523_1358769255_2123838_5124230_n.jpg

Edited by storm

bought the iphone4 unlocked and jailbroken and so far no problems pa naman. EXCEEEEPPPPTTTT!. nailaglag ko sya minsan pero mababa lang naman (mga 3ft i think?). pag

tingin ko crack/basag kagad screen nya. apparently the old 3gs are cracked proof but not scratch proof (Dropped my old 3gs lots of times already). and the 4g's are scratched proof

(its glass) but not cracked proof. tried buying online for a replacement screen kasi nakita ko sa youtube na madali lang pala palitan yung screen. and this is the point na i will warn

you guys NOT to buy those replacement screen ONLY because its basically useless which cost around 30USD. buy the COMPLETE screen with the retina, lcd and screen all fused

together which cost around 100USD. you can replace it yourself. dami sa youtube 'how to' guides. kaya sa may mga iphone4 lagay na tayo plastic screen and casings kasi fragile

ang phone natin.

Same din nangyari sa kasama ko dito, 2nd day ng iphone nya laglag agad at crack na. Kaya bumili agad ako ng casing sa ip4 ko. mahirap na..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sir saan website yan pang unlock. Kasi right now Im using pa Gevee SIM pero malakas sya maka drain ng bat. Thanks po in advance!!

Sir how I wish there was an unlock for BB 02.10.04 yung Gevey sim lang din ang gamit ko kasi wala na ata software unlock for certain basebands. I usually browse the Dev team's site for updates you may want to check em out.

Sir saan website yan pang unlock. Kasi right now Im using pa Gevee SIM pero malakas sya maka drain ng bat. Thanks po in advance!!

Sir gano kabilis ung pag drain ng bat nyo using gevey?

paki specify naren ung usage nyo.

wifi surfing?

3g surfing?

games?

ipod?

I'm on gevey din kase.

planning to buy the iphone 4 this week. anything i should know like bugs, quirks, etc?

globe offered me the prepaid kit at 43k. i was thinking of buying from other shops but got to thinking that the warranty might not be as good though.

besides, these shops aren't authorized to sell so its a bit risky.

what do you think?

Sir gano kabilis ung pag drain ng bat nyo using gevey?

paki specify naren ung usage nyo.

wifi surfing?

3g surfing?

games?

ipod?

I'm on gevey din kase.

Regular use lang like phone calls, sms, wifi and may be if you play games it would not last you a day. However, I resloved the issue by upgrading the OS sa 4.3.3. OK na sya ngayon. Are you experiencing the same thing sa Gevey sim mo?

Regular use lang like phone calls, sms, wifi and may be if you play games it would not last you a day. However, I resloved the issue by upgrading the OS sa 4.3.3. OK na sya ngayon. Are you experiencing the same thing sa Gevey sim mo?

Not really, when I'm at home wifi is turned on the whole day plus every now and then when i'm away from my laptop i tend to login to ym, check mail via i4. usage wise, mejo sagad sagad den.

when i got the i4 kase its already on 4.3.3 fw.

thanks for the feedback anyways. :)

btw

what app's / games do you have installed on your i4? :)

any suggestions for a good app?

Depends on what you're looking for. Here are some suggestions:

1. epicurious if you're into cooking.

2. iBooks

3. Kindle - Kindle app for iPhone so you can read your kindle downloaded ebooks.

4. Plaintext + dropbox if you're into writing notes, or drafting reports or if you're a writer.

5. Echofon, Twitter for iPhone if you're into twitter.

6. ComiXology, DC Comics, Marvel comics app if you're into comicbooks.

7. AppShopper if you're looking for great app deals

8. Amazon app so you can buy stuff from amazon

9. Keynote remote - if you have a Mac, keynote and you want to control your presentation from iPhone

10. New York Times, All Things D, AP Mobile, Bloomberg, The Guardian, Huffington Post, The Economist, Monday Note, The Next Web, marketwatch, engadget are great news and opinion apps

11. Facebook app. Naturally for people who want to facebook on the go.

12. imo - instant messaging. combines, YM, Google talk, facebook chat etc.

13. Fruit Ninja - Games

14. Infinity Blade - Games

15. Angry Birds - Games

16. Foursquare if you're into that.

17. Dictionary app - well because i like having a dictionary

18. Evernote

• 2 weeks later...

any suggestions for a good app?

if your idevice is jailbroken.

Iblacklist -- sms / call filter

ifile - idevice explorer

bitesms - much much better sms application compared to the native sms app

mywi 4.0 - enable tethering

wifi analyzer - wifi scanner

inet - wifi scanner

wififofum - wifi scanner

wifitrak - wifi scanner

wifipass - records all the passwords that you have saved on specific access points

vlc - movie player

These are my favorite apps so far.. ^_^

Hornymeter :wub:

Angry Birds Rio

Banner

GunRange

iFitness

iFile - Iphone explorer

iBluetooth

Skyfire - Net browser

Facebook

Yahoomessenger

Sound pro - misc soundbox

MxTube - video downloader

Evernote - multi-tasking Organizer

Amplitube - guitar distortion

TouchPhysics - gyro dynamic game

Drums

Dictionary

First Aid

Tap Dj- turntables

Hipstamatic - old school camera

360 - panoramic

planning to buy the iphone 4 this week. anything i should know like bugs, quirks, etc?

globe offered me the prepaid kit at 43k. i was thinking of buying from other shops but got to thinking that the warranty might not be as good though.

besides, these shops aren't authorized to sell so its a bit risky.

what do you think?

two of my friends own an iphone 4, hina raw ng reception compared to their other phones in the same area, with the same networks. sometimes they hang.