Apple iPhone

had apprehensions in using an iphone....but safe to say that once you get used to it, you will enjoy having one and it's easy to use actually. got an iphone 4 recently and am having fun with it. the only catch is the battery life....if you have a lot of aps, your wi-fi and 3g are on the whole time, the bat will only last you a day to a day and a half max.

ok na sana ang iphone problem is what if we decide to change our phone from iphone to nokia? android? samsung etc.. pano yun contacts ang hirap i-sync

Bro try sync muna sa Microsoft Outlook or Windows Address Book. Then pag change ng phone to another brand / model, sync it again then your contacts will be there. Or use CopyTrans Suite to backup your contacts.

I have this problem whenever nag empty battery I PHONE 3GS ko, di na siya nag start anymore, I have to bring it to CELLPHONE repair shops which costs me around P300-500, twice na nangyari sa akin so I make sure to fully charge my cell whenever I leave around the house...

any site where I can go to or any application I can use if and when my IPHONE empties the battery again?? I can't restore it sa I TUNES eh, error 1015 palagi lumalabas..

Thanks in advance sa sasagot....

:)

I have this problem whenever nag empty battery I PHONE 3GS ko, di na siya nag start anymore, I have to bring it to CELLPHONE repair shops which costs me around P300-500, twice na nangyari sa akin so I make sure to fully charge my cell whenever I leave around the house...

any site where I can go to or any application I can use if and when my IPHONE empties the battery again?? I can't restore it sa I TUNES eh, error 1015 palagi lumalabas..

Buddy Rafer, one way is try:1. unplug charger, 2. press middle and start up button at the same time, 3. when red batt dissapears plug charger. 4. you might need to do it several times.

Need to talk to you about something I fell into. Hahahahaha will tex you about it one of these days.

Sir may I ask kung anong firmware version ng 3GS mo? Jailbreaked ba? Possible sa jailbreak, baka tethered jailbreak ang gamit. Madalas pag nawawalan ng battery / off, kelangan iplug ulit sa itunes.

Try reading this topic regarding tethered, untethered, semi-tethered jailbreaks. See if yan yung prob ng phone mo.

Sir may I ask kung anong firmware version ng 3GS mo? Jailbreaked ba? Possible sa jailbreak, baka tethered jailbreak ang gamit. Madalas pag nawawalan ng battery / off, kelangan iplug ulit sa itunes.

Try reading this topic regarding tethered, untethered, semi-tethered jailbreaks. See if yan yung prob ng phone mo.

Bro,

first of all, thanks so much for answering...

If it's Modem Firmware, The Version is 06.15.00, AS for the TETHERED issue, I do not know because it was given to me by my sister (sira siya nung binigay sa akin, I had it fixed plus I had the LCD replaced, paid P3500 for the whole s@%t, and ok naman na siya....)

I had some songs installed before through I tunes dun sa laptop ko kaso nasira yung laptop ko eh, so nung na update siya sa I tunes dun sa laptop ng dad ko, di na bumalik uli, I had it reset, paid P350 dun sa pinag pa gawaan ko....but the repairman told me na kahit mag empty battery, ok na siya because he had it thethered na though I haven't tried it yet, mahirap na.....

kaya I don't use it anymore sa I tunes, I would just use my I pod touch...

thanks again bro

• 2 weeks later...

Sir Storm.. maybe you can add this nifty plug-in lens (macro & wide angle) for your iPhone. :rolleyes:

http://posterous.com/getfile/files.posterous.com/guykawasaki/HAwegafehjEpCjHcHujDmdxeohiwwHCDfGcAaHCCzeAhlHfrJckFcIpJEkpw/media_httpfarm6static_IChBp.jpg.scaled500.jpg

http://cdn.photojojo.net/store/awesomeness/productImages/cell-phone-lenses-1589_600.0000001297539309.jpg

from Photojojo

Sir Storm.. maybe you can add this nifty plug-in lens (macro & wide angle) for your iPhone. :rolleyes:

http://posterous.com/getfile/files.posterous.com/guykawasaki/HAwegafehjEpCjHcHujDmdxeohiwwHCDfGcAaHCCzeAhlHfrJckFcIpJEkpw/media_httpfarm6static_IChBp.jpg.scaled500.jpg

Bro maayos ba ang kuha? Where can you buy them and how much?

http://cdn.photojojo.net/store/awesomeness/productImages/cell-phone-lenses-1589_600.0000001297539309.jpg

from Photojojo

iphone is better than spam. Hehehe.

I'm using the iphone as my ps camera and videocam.

Angas ng leica mo boomouse. Kamusta na pre?

Okay lang. Lost my house to Ondoy in '09 but have bounced back more or less. The Leica was under water for 24 hours but after I sent it to the Solms workshop, it was better than new. When I told them the history they only charged me for the shipping. Para hindi OT, saan ba mabibili yun lenses na sinasabi ni i-rivere? iPhone 4 pwede kaya? Seems better than getting the Owle.

Okay, I checked out the site. For $40 pwede na sugalan ito para masubukan. I'll post here when it arrives.

Edited by boomouse