• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pick Up Vehicle Users

meron ba available commercially? Mas mura pa ba yan sa multicab na 4x4?

Once in a while, you can see it in the grey market, not commercially - unless you are in India.

Nakakatakot mag-import, remember the DENR's proposal to ban all vehicle 15 years old & older? It might be implemented on April next year.

I don't think it will be cheaper than a multicab 4x4.

Edited by johnlove

i have driven navarra, the second row is some what tight for some person, i owned a 2008 Mitsubishi Strada, powerful with 3.2L diesel engine, i like the Mazda BT50, i also waiting for the new Navarra ,

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/06/11/nissan-frontier-np300-navara-official-videos/

Agree, Navarra's second row is too tight for me too, sometimes I feel like taking out the 2nd row seats.

• 3 months later...

The Rangers now are too heavy. Nakalagay sa manual ko that it's in the 2100kg range for the 3.2L. Now that is surprising since majority of it's competitors like the hilux and navarra are probably within the 1700-1800kg range. Weight is really a factor. I think the old Hilux 3.0 can go toe to toe with the 3.2 Ranger just give the Hilux a 6 spd tranny for better power distribution and fuel economy. Good thing I managed to sell it considering that there is a new model for this year.

The Rangers now are too heavy. Nakalagay sa manual ko that it's in the 2100kg range for the 3.2L. Now that is surprising since majority of it's competitors like the hilux and navarra are probably within the 1700-1800kg range. Weight is really a factor. I think the old Hilux 3.0 can go toe to toe with the 3.2 Ranger just give the Hilux a 6 spd tranny for better power distribution and fuel economy. Good thing I managed to sell it considering that there is a new model for this year.

di kaya ng Hilux ang 3.2 ng Ford. Ang layo sa power and torque but I still choose the Hilux for its reliable, bullet proof engine.

PS:The only pick up that can match the Ranger's speed is the Navara.

di kaya ng Hilux ang 3.2 ng Ford. Ang layo sa power and torque but I still choose the Hilux for its reliable, bullet proof engine.

PS:The only pick up that can match the Ranger's speed is the Navara.

Well, displacement alone and having a 5 cylinder engine versus the competition that has 4. Of course di kaya ng Hilux yung Ranger coz the 3.0L was stuck with the age old 4spd A/T from 13 years ago. I think the Chevy Colorado 2.8 would be a better match for the 3.2 Ranger spec wise.

What specific Navara are you referring to?

The first gen with the YD engine.

You said it yourself that it can go toe to toe with the 3.2 wildtrak. The number of gears doesnt matter kasi nagkakatalo pa rin yan sa final drive ratio. If you want more power change the ECU, increase displacement or might as well change the engine with VGT turbo.