The Football Thread

Labuyo

AHAHAHAHAH!!! talo CHELSEA!!! TReble pala ha!?!??!?!..start ng season, there was all this talk about Chelsea winning the treble, tsk tsk tsk, welcome back to earth, Mr. Jose "the special one" Mourinho..magyabang kasi pag nanalo na, hindi yung yabang na kagad hindi pa nman nananalo..

sa mga chelsea supporters, you have a great team, & i have nothing against chelsea, i just hate manager's who are overconfident, i know sometimes Sir Alex ay ganun din but Mourinho's pride is at an all new level, kaya buti nga sa kanya at natigilan na kayabangan nya..

galing ng Spurs, they still have the 4th & final CL berth, wawa lang sila pag nagchampion Arsenal, tanggal berth nila sa CL, bagong ruling kasi ng CL board yan dahil sa nangyaring case ng Liverpool&Everton..

sana manalo ManU sa Chelsea, kahit dehado ang team ko, they've done it before, hope they can do it again..go ManU!!!!

AHAHAHAHAH!!! talo CHELSEA!!! TReble pala ha!?!??!?!..start ng season, there was all this talk about Chelsea winning the treble, tsk tsk tsk, welcome back to earth, Mr. Jose "the special one" Mourinho..magyabang kasi pag nanalo na, hindi yung yabang na kagad hindi pa nman nananalo..

sa mga chelsea supporters, you have a great team, & i have nothing against chelsea, i just hate manager's who are overconfident, i know sometimes Sir Alex ay ganun din but Mourinho's pride is at an all new level, kaya buti nga sa kanya at natigilan na kayabangan nya..

galing ng Spurs, they still have the 4th & final CL berth, wawa lang sila pag nagchampion Arsenal, tanggal berth nila sa CL, bagong ruling kasi ng CL board yan dahil sa nangyaring case ng Liverpool&Everton..

sana manalo ManU sa Chelsea, kahit dehado ang team ko, they've done it before, hope they can do it again..go ManU!!!!

im not alone then.glory glory man united!!!!

si mourinhio ok lng sana yung mga antics niya pero he's going over the line in recent months.sabi nga ng what goes up must come down and down he went,2nd straight loss at old trafford.coz old trafford will only favor the color RED!! :D

i only got one thing to say..... go liverpool!!! you'll never walk alone...

as for jose mourinho..... buti nga sayo.... kahit talo ang taas parin ng pride..... dami pareng palusot..... di paren matanggap na his managing for the game was bad.... he just blamed it on the ref and to his players.... what a manager... :P

ang team na pinakakabado ngayon ay Arsenal, pag hindi sila nanalo sa Champions League, goodbye Thierry Henry! tska malamang ay hindi nila makukuha ang last na CL slot from the Spurs (Tottenham), the spurs are playing good football right now & with 3 games remaining, the chances of getting the last CL place without needing to win the CL to directly qualify is very bleak..

sobra kabado siguro si Arsene Wenger sa game nila vs Villareal tonight & kung palarin sa final against either Milan or Barsa..

pkiramdam ko lang ah, pagtawanan nyo na lang ko kung mali ako, Arsenal will go to the finals but they will lose in the end..feeling ko kasi lightning does not strike twice (tama na yun swerte ng english clubs sa CL i.e. Liverpool :D )..

sa FA cup final, i really fancy the Hammers to win against Liverpool, i have nothing against Liverpool pero Cinderella story kasi kung manalo ang Hammers sa FA cup, malaking upset yun..pero feeling ko Liverpool pa din mananalo, pero an upset would be fun to watch (like the CL final last year :D..)...

winning the champions league is not an assurance that henry will stay with the gunners.if they win,he can turn around and say that he has done it all at arsenal and he has nothing to prove anymore or he will find the challenge of defending the title tempting that he will eventually decide to stay at north london. just a bit of side note to the villareal v. arsenal match, if the gunners advance to the finals,it will be the first time for a london club to reach the finals of the champion's league.

as for jose mourinho..... buti nga sayo.... kahit talo ang taas parin ng pride..... dami pareng palusot..... di paren matanggap na his managing for the game was bad.... he just blamed it on the ref and to his players.... what a manager... :P

i am a chelsea fan but i have to admit i am not a big admirer of the self proclaimed "special one". the former translator may have won europe's top honour with porto but he hasn't proven yet that he can do it at stamford bridge despite the millions spent by abramovich.

ang nakakatakot pa nito,it seems that abramovich won't stop spending until he wins the champion's league.ballack and schevchenko will definitely boost the blues campaign next season but in the scenario that they did win the european league cup....ano na ang kasunod?

pag nagsawa na si abramovich,baka bigla nyang bitawan ang chelsea..tsk tsk tsk.at the moment chelsea f.c. is spending more than what it is actually earning.papaano na kaya pag nakahanap ng bagong laruan si roman?

pero hopefully,sana bago magsawa si abramovich sa chelsea sana magsawa muna sya sa kapalpakan ni translator mourinho.

@* does anyone play football in the south (Paranaque) during the weekends?

I plan to play again :)

I know there are groups who play at PRESIDIO(?) I haven't been there, but a football colleague(?) of mine organizes football matches and last week that was where it was held. Those interested to play just PM me.

winning the champions league is not an assurance that henry will stay with the gunners.if they win,he can turn around and say that he has done it all at arsenal and he has nothing to prove anymore or he will find  the challenge of defending the title tempting that he will eventually decide to stay at north london. just a bit of side note to the villareal v. arsenal match, if the gunners advance to the finals,it will be the first time for a london club to reach the finals of the champion's league.

...and Arsenal won.

Arsenal advances to the finals due to the superb save of Jens Lehmann on Juan Roman Riquelme penalty..

Arsenal 0-0 Villareal

Arsenal advances with 1-0 aggregate win..

sino kaya ang makalaban nila sa finals? Barsa or Milan?

hmm, imho, either way, feeling ko Arsenal won't win the CL

na eliminate ang AC Milan.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :thumbsdownsmiley:

Therefore This season's finals will be Arsenal FC VS FC Barcelona in paris.

in my opinion may advantage ang arsenal dahil sa mga french men nila,parang home court advantage..

and may problem ako if arsenal win cup-bound nanaman ang totenham! :grr: