The Football Thread

Labuyo

Man.United, CHAMPIONS ?!!!! maybe next year siguro....... :D even ferguson concedes na di na nila kayang kunin ito sa chelski this season kaya nga pati yung carling cup na ini-isnab isnab nila nuon eh pinatulan para lang may maiuwing silverware sa old trafford.

Not to dishearten Man U. fans on this thread pero as far as i know which is not that much in the first place. :lol:,malaki ang inutang na pera ni glazer para mabili ang reds kaya medyo higpit ang bulsa nila sa pag-acquire ng players for next season.

EH kung kay abramovich kaya mangutang si glazer?ano sa palagay nyo? :lol:

Man.United, CHAMPIONS ?!!!! maybe next year siguro....... :D  even ferguson concedes na di na nila kayang kunin ito sa chelski this season kaya nga pati yung carling cup na ini-isnab isnab nila nuon eh pinatulan para lang may maiuwing silverware sa old trafford.

Not to dishearten Man U. fans on this thread pero as far as i know which is not that much in the first place. :lol:,malaki ang inutang na pera ni glazer para mabili ang reds kaya medyo higpit ang bulsa nila sa pag-acquire ng players for next season.

even liverpool cant chase.... the title is with chelsea and with michael ballack most likely joining chelsea next season.... it may start to be a new dynasty in the english league.... though i dont like saying it but chelsea will be favorites next year.... i just hope liverpool gets the last laugh on all of this... you'll never walk alone!!!

uso b scottish premier league?

wala bang maka primera liga? :D

In the spanish league, Osasuna is now 2nd, while Real Madrid and Valencia went 3rd and 4th respectively due to draw matches. Pero tig-1 point lang naman ang lamang ng tatlong clubs eh. Kaya pa rin nilang habulin ang Barca with the way they're performing right now. I hope Valencia wins the primera league. :thumbsupsmiley:

Man.United, CHAMPIONS ?!!!! maybe next year siguro....... :D  even ferguson concedes na di na nila kayang kunin ito sa chelski this season kaya nga pati yung carling cup na ini-isnab isnab nila nuon eh pinatulan para lang may maiuwing silverware sa old trafford.

Unless matalo ng sunod-sunod ang Chelsea hanggang matapos and season baka manalo pa ManU.

even liverpool cant chase.... the title is with chelsea and with michael ballack most likely joining chelsea next season.... it may start to be a new dynasty in the english league.... though i dont like saying it but chelsea will be favorites next year.... i just hope liverpool gets the last laugh on all of this... you'll never walk alone!!!

Chelsea is really trying to prove something. Ang maganda sa kanila di sila tulad ng Real Madrid na puro star players pero wala pa ring team chemistry hanggang ngayon. At dinagdag pa nila si Cassano na ang ganda ganda na ng laro sa Roma, ngayon bench warmer na lang. Real Madrid and Man U have one thing in common... what matters to them is kumita sila through merchandise and stuffs like that. I'm not a Chelsea fan, but I admire their management. Kahit sinong magaling na player ilagay mo sa kanila mabilis nilang nadedevelop yung team chemistry. And they dont buy good players because they want to sell their merchandise, they just want to be the best.

By the way, I heard Cisse will move to Tottenham after the season, and Tottenham's getting another good midfielder from the spanish league. I guess they're preparing to fare with the top three teams since they're really eyeing for next year's Champions League.

Edited by dj_flip03
real madrid sucks :P

barca sana ako. e tinalo nila ang chelsea :evil:

dapat may local FCs din like Tondo FC vs. Batasan Hills FC... laging may rambulan bwahahaha

screw that american as i sadi an english club should not be owned by an american.wag din si abromovic,baon na sa utang yun tignan nyo naman gas2s nya.

real madrid fan me,dnt insult becks! :grr:

pagdating sa owners... kay dodi al-fayyed pa rin ako... solid talaga at low-profile ang suporta n'ya sa fulham kahit parang seesaw ang performance nila...

regarding tottenham... marami nang magagaling na players ang naglaro sa white hart lane ever since the team was formed... nakakatuwa nga 'yung isang line sa club profile nila sa epl website...

"The north London outfit have brought a galaxy of stars to the FA Premier League and inspired fans with some flamboyant and exciting football"...

here is a list of some notable players who played for tottenham...

darren anderton... ossie ardiles... nick barmby... sol campbell... les ferdinand... paul gascoigne... david ginola... jimmy greaves... glenn hoddle... jurgen klinsmann... teddy sheringham... terry venables... ricardo villa...

bahala na lang kayong hanapin sa net 'yung profiles nila... sana 'di na sila mawala sa fourth place para makapasok sa champions league... :)

hmm, wait lang?! you're comparing manchester united & real madrid!?!..ahem ahem ahem, ang layo ng comparison ah..dahil ba kay rooney? kaya binili ni sir alex si rooney not to buy shirts but because rising star siya sa England & a very talented player..if ManU was about merchandise & marketing,e di dapat hindi nila binenta si Beckham di ba?..layo talaga tol..

i respect real madrid, galing din sila pero layo talaga ng comparison mo..

real madrid & manchester united are apples & oranges talaga..

sana nga makapasok ang tottenham or wigan sa CL para masaya, Everton kasi, wala lang, nasupot, sinayang lang nila yung chance nila, badtrip nga eh..

i like the Man Utd players but i hate the owners. Americans don't know skwat about football. They will be running it like a buisness similar to what Real Madrid is doing right now which means in the Glazers care more about cash than silverware. that doesn't spell good things for the future of ManU. I just hope i am wrong. they have really good players and a good manager.

pagdating sa owners... kay dodi al-fayyed pa rin ako... solid talaga at low-profile ang suporta n'ya sa fulham kahit parang seesaw ang performance nila...

regarding tottenham... marami nang magagaling na players ang naglaro sa white hart lane ever since the team was formed... nakakatuwa nga 'yung isang line sa club profile nila sa epl website...

"The north London outfit have brought a galaxy of stars to the FA Premier League and inspired fans with some flamboyant and exciting football"...

here is a list of some notable players who played for tottenham...

darren anderton... ossie ardiles... nick barmby... sol campbell... les ferdinand... paul gascoigne... david ginola... jimmy greaves... glenn hoddle... jurgen klinsmann... teddy sheringham... terry venables... ricardo villa...

bahala na lang kayong hanapin sa net 'yung profiles nila... sana 'di na sila mawala sa fourth place para makapasok sa champions league... :)

there is also the possibility that cisse will be transfering to tottenham next season :P there are rumors flying about and i think cisse is looking for a team to play 1st team football at a regular level :P

i like the Man Utd players but i hate the owners. Americans don't know skwat about football. They will be running it like a buisness similar to what Real Madrid is doing right now which means in the Glazers care more about cash than silverware. that doesn't spell good things for the future of ManU. I just hope i am wrong. they have really good players and a good manager.

That's exactly what I'm trying to say. Manchester United is a household name. They were stupid enough to be owned by an American who knows American football than European football. Though they have good players, their manager (Ferguson) is crazy. He likes to toss players he developed himself to other teams. Seems its gonna happen again soon with van Nistelrooy.

ruud definitely wants out... he may be going back to the netherlands... or maybe in italy and hook up with one of the milanese teams or turin... he'll definitely be a wlecome addition to the french as their league needs some spark of offense... but don't rule out the other teams in primiership...

i think far shot na ang wigan to make it to the champions' league... a uefa cup place isn't that bad... 'yun nga lang... may possibility na kasama nila ang arsenal... yaiks...

tottenham is at the same pace like serie a's as roma... both teams in fourth place and are keeping their composure not to slip out from CL contention...

That's exactly what I'm trying to say.  Manchester United is a household name.  They were stupid enough to be owned by an American who knows American football than European football.  Though they have good players, their manager (Ferguson) is crazy.  He likes to toss players he developed himself to other teams.  Seems its gonna happen again soon with van Nistelrooy.

not that man u was stupid...man u was a plc...or a publicy listed coropration...that means that their shares are publicly traded and hence do not have any control as to who sells of buys...while the fans tried to stop the purchase by picketing the grounds their actions were reduced to that....just picketing the grounds

true....americans wouldn't know football until it hit them on the head....heck they even call it soccer while the rest of the world calls it football...that is why while i cheered for brazil in every wc since the 70's i detest usa in the wc...i feel they do not have the pedigree or class to be considered a force in the world stage

^ then by your reasoning, the socceroos should not be there?

i don't think the way soccer/football is named is enough reason to hate a team (ok, i hate the french team because of my france sucks philosophy :lol:)

sa bundesliga din yata, publicly listed companies ang mga teams, like bayer leverkusen...

BTW, just when Pinoy footie is improving, the Aussies arrive at the AFC and were placed at the ASEAN zone, which means they'll play at the tiger cup late this year... talo nanaman tayo :boo:

there is also the possibility that cisse will be transfering to tottenham next season :P there are rumors flying about and i think cisse is looking for a team to play 1st team football at a regular level :P

i would think it would be good for Rafa that he can offload Cisse....becos he simply play on his own. football is a team game, not a one man show....it would be good that Liverpool can exchange Cisse for Defoe.... :thumbsupsmiley:

you'll never walk alone

i blame the f#&king americans!!!!!!!!!!!! uniteds declines is bacause of lack of funds not quality or flair.

fergie MUST NOT SELL VANISTELROOIJ!!!!!(sayang naman jersey ko!!!) imagine,top scorer of the league to be sold? ano b ang pedegree ni saha compared to him? he will alwys be second banana to either rudd or rooney,thats for sho!

Basta sa WC England me kht maliit chances....i think check republic are underdogs but have a good team,keeper nila is one of the best in the world right now,such impossible saves from him...

that was one of the major reasons why fans didn't want the sale to push through...the club did not have enough money to buy new players...the glazers put in money but the cash went to the old owners...unlike chelsea, when abramovich bought the club he infused money to buy new players

for man u, the feat at that time was that the club may not make enough money to satisfy the glazer's desired rate of return...hence they may have to sell players

boo... 'di uso ang trades sa football... it will be great if cissé can wear the white and dark blue jersey of tottenham...

but it will also infuse a new headache for martin jol... the poor dutchman may eventually lose all the hair left on his head when deciding on who to field... will it be cissé, defoe, robbie keane, or mido?...

however, there are news spreading in north london that keane may not return for the spurs next season... :(

i would think it would be good for Rafa that he can offload Cisse....becos he simply play on his own. football is a team game, not a one man show....it would be good that Liverpool can exchange Cisse for Defoe.... :thumbsupsmiley:

you'll never walk alone

you'll never walk alone

i think he does not fit in Rafa's system.... if they offload him, they will loose a hefty some of his original value of 14m.... baka naman liverpool is making room for the return of michael owen :P hope he comes back to where he started.... just like fowler :thumbsupsmiley: