• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Football Thread

Labuyo

there's no doubt that manutd were outmatched by liverpool in this game but the EPL season is not a sprint, marathon yan, maaga pa to say who will come out as champions..i will say this like i've said before, the red devil midfield were stifled, no supply for the wings & forwards, berbatov also wasn't helping with the careless passing..let us learn from this loss and get better :)

... though am a Chelsea fan, i still find the epl very unpredictable ... still along way to go ... so far as i could remember, fc barca in la liga last season and bayern munchen 2 years ago i think, that has taken the lead long and then won it all at the end ... usually sa epl up to the last moment pa ang suspense ... hehe ...

parang may swine flu either sila or kalaban nila, which led to the match being canceled, which led to riots :lol:

seriously ?? wow ... tagal na atang walang riot ah hehe ... at least di na uli sa italy ...

musta mga world cup qualifiers natin? miss ko na EPL games hehehe

Egypt vs. Algeria should be exciting considering all the HATE involved. I also like the France v. Ireland situation. Although Ireland are down 1-0, I'm still looking for an upset. But France should pull it off. It's bittersweet as only one of my United brothers will be able to make it to the World Cup from that bunch (Evra or O'Shea). I wonder how their relationship in the locker room will be after that. Although Portugal are comfortably in the lead, it would be interesting to see how the World Cup would be without Ronaldo. He is my favorite player, but it pains me to see him wearing all-white at the Bernabeu. I guess the last time I saw him in United colors he was wearing all-white as well. But I wish it were the days where he was wearing the red of United.