• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Football Thread

Labuyo

Jesus!! Why do those filthy scousers always manage to beat us? And to think Vidic got sent off for the 3rd straight match against Liverpool!!! Seeing those scousers beat us almost gives me a stroke and I'm only 25!! At least Rafa keeps his job so we can keep playing mind games on him.

although liverpool won the match today, i felt that united were on the wrong end of a few calls and non-calls. felt that andre marriner should've called a few things, especially carragher's tackle into carrick in the box and torres' dive in the first half where evra was no where near his feet. however, i vidic's and mascherano's sending off were warranted i believe. i felt united deserved at least a draw but results don't always happen the way they should be. i still don't feel liverpool will win any MAJOR trophies and i hope they don't even qualify for the knockout stages of the champions league. actually if they don't, they'll probably be favorites to win the europa league, but that's an exception. united will bounce back and i still see them being neck and neck with chelsea for the title. i hope they can continue their exceptional run of form in the champions league as well.

damaso, do you watch at any pubs in vegas? whenever i'm out there i usually go to crown and anchor.

If Memory Serves me correctly, Man U was in Liverpool position 3-4 seasons back. They were in the Middle of the EPL table and 10-13 points behind then League Leaders Liverpool. But at the end of the season, a late rally and winning streak after the Xmas break saw them overtake Liverpool and won the League as runaway leaders. Maybe This Year, it will be the same for Liverpool? :D

If Memory Serves me correctly, Man U was in Liverpool position 3-4 seasons back. They were in the Middle of the EPL table and 10-13 points behind then League Leaders Liverpool. But at the end of the season, a late rally and winning streak after the Xmas break saw them overtake Liverpool and won the League as runaway leaders. Maybe This Year, it will be the same for Liverpool? :D

are you kidding me? 3 seasons ago united were in pole position the whole way. 4 seasons ago chelsea ran away with the title. liverpool was in first until the christmas break last season but united doesn't really turn it up until then.

are you kidding me? 3 seasons ago united were in pole position the whole way. 4 seasons ago chelsea ran away with the title. liverpool was in first until the christmas break last season but united doesn't really turn it up until then.

Ha ha ha.. then is was longer then i thought it was, when the season Man U was in a rot but pick themselves up to win the league.. anyway, season is still early, anything can happen

damaso, do you watch at any pubs in vegas? whenever i'm out there i usually go to crown and anchor.

i've been to crown & anchor a few times (i love their curry) and it has a great atmosphere but then the games are shown early in the morning, like 7am, so usually i get lazy and just watch at home.

i've been to crown & anchor a few times (i love their curry) and it has a great atmosphere but then the games are shown early in the morning, like 7am, so usually i get lazy and just watch at home.

haha. especially if it's a big match i don't mind going to the pub even if the game is at 5am which they sometimes are. i just love going for a big match and there's an atmosphere of hate.