• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Football Thread

Labuyo

manutd beat inter at old trafford 2-0 :) whew! buti na lng nakagoal early si vidic, sira gameplan ni mourinho hehehehe buti nga! the rooney-ronaldo connection was superb for the 2nd goal..inter threatened and the red devils were lucky that the header of ibrahimovic and stankovic's shot did not go in..we're off to the quarterfinals;

i'm happy the red devils were able to beat the curse of the past CL winners always getting booted out of the competition the next season in the last 16; manutd is the 1st team to do that since porto won the CL last 01-02 season; kasi porto tanggal sa last 16 the following year up to ac milan last season :)..

i'm also very happy that sir alex finally got his revenge over mourinho, mourinho was full of bravado during the hype before each leg of the tie; but his team was not up to the task; it wasn't like the chelsea he coached before, inter could not live up to their coach's cockiness, buti nga wahahahaha kaya ngayon he's all praises for manutd; i can still remember mourinho saying that zlatan ibrahimovic was the best player in the world; not c.ronaldo (nung nanalo siya ng world player of the year), kaya ang sarap na si c.ronaldo ang nakascore ng 2nd goal to boot inter out of the CL hehehe :D

whatever happens this weekend between manutd and liverpool, the red devils will have nothing to lose, they are currently on top of the EPL with a 7pt cushion with a game in hand; but not to say that sir alex will not treat this game seriously, especially now the reds are resurgent after beating real madrid convincingly in their last 16 tie, mataas ang morale ng liverpool, beating them in this game will take away their swagger, sana manalo manutd this weekend :)..

Edited by _eRon_

I was not able to watch the Man U - Inter Match.. but I enjoyed the Arsenal - AS Roma match..

@jaypok

well let's just wait and see.. I think Liverpool has a lot to offer til end of the season.. Not a Liverpool fan though.. I go for Man City.. I beleive they have the capability to reach a place for them to be eligible for a european competition next year..

and watch out Big Four.. Man City will be bigger by next year!!!