• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Football Thread

Labuyo

is sneijder playing or injured siya? when he was in the heart of the midfield for real; they were playing great..

eto lang naman ang injured sa amin: Gabriel Heinze, Pepe, Wesley Sneijder, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Mahamadou Diarra, Miguel Torres and Ruben de la Red

even huntelaar is injured at the moment. :upside: but it was a good signing, now we need 3 more players. :sleepysmiley03:

madrid is starting to look like the netherlands national team.. :unsure:

Edited by bubuy
magaling ba tlga si huntelaar? dami kasi nagsasabi na he's overrated :)..good in the air ba? can he shoot with both feet?

watch this.. YOU decide is he's better with the right foot or the left foot.. ;) seriously, i diehard ManUtd fan like redshirt wouldnt covet him if he wasnt any good..

bad news for madrid, looks like barca is close to signing benzema themselves.. :angry:

Edited by bubuy
eto lang naman ang injured sa amin: Gabriel Heinze, Pepe, Wesley Sneijder, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Mahamadou Diarra, Miguel Torres and Ruben de la Red

even huntelaar is injured at the moment. :upside: but it was a good signing, now we need 3 more players. :sleepysmiley03:

madrid is starting to look like the netherlands national team.. :unsure:

maybe real madrid will get orange jerseys nx time...haha

watch this.. YOU decide is he's better with the right foot or the left foot.. ;) seriously, i diehard ManUtd fan like redshirt wouldnt covet him if he wasnt any good..

whoa, he looks like a complete striker....as the barca fan here i would have been worried, so good thing the music in the video was gay...

grabe, dami pala injuries ng real madrid, klaas looks good but will he be able to shine at madrid?hmmm...

all the top4 win their games this saturday, arsenal beat wigan 1-0, chelsea won against bolton, 2-0 & liverpool won against blackburn, 3-1..manutd won 1-0 with an injury time goal by vidic to get the 3 pts against sunderland :)..

evra has been suspended for 4 games and fined 15k pounds & the chelsea has been fined 25k pounds because of the improper conduct of its groundsman; nag-away ata yun dalwa before ng game ng manutd & chelsea dati..

brilliant barca 4 - valencia 0

- naysayers were saying barca were going to go crashing back to earth with their back to back fixtures against the very tough sevilla and valencia sides. well does 3-0 and 4-0 sound like a trainwreck? i haven't seen the blaugrana look this good in years (even moreso than their champions league winning side of 2006). they were absolutely mesmerizing against valencia.

- with eto'o suspended, henry moves to his favored central position and scores a hat-trick. but the best player in the park was valencia's goalkeeper, renan: barca should have scored at least 5 more without his heroics.

- after watching 2 english premier league matches in the morning and getting used to long balls, the barcelona backline had me on the edge of my seat! it's pretty nerve-wracking when your defence refuses to clear the ball - its like an insult to them to punt the ball to the other half. they would much rather play the ball to safety. lovely to watch but its causing my hair to turn white.

- guardiola looking dapper in another killer tailored suit - he is by far the best dressed man in football.

sidenote:

how can a big burly swede have such superb technique? near the end of the first half of inter's win against lazio, a ball was cleared towards ibrahimovic. with the ball high in the air coming towards him, ibra then does an overhead backheel flick to release stankovic.......not even cristiano ronaldo nor ronaldinho could have done that!

^

Not a lot of people notice Zlatan but he's a joy to watch he's like Berbatov in a way. He has this fancy moves but he just uses it when the need arises. Unlike C. Ronaldo and his showboating.

bad news for madrid, looks like barca is close to signing benzema themselves.. :angry:

Cheers Bubuy for the clip. Seriously I always dreamt that Klass would join us. He allong with Mexes are the ones who I believe can achieve superstardom given they've been presented on a proper stage. I guess, it might be too late for us (Utd).

Benzema is good don't get me wrong but I don't think he'd blend well in the barca squad. Too many strikers on that team me thinks, all big name players. More often than not when big name players get benched they loose their, "touch" you'd need a special manager to re-ignite the hunger and desire of that certain player to prove himself. And I don't think the current barca gaffer has the re-igniting factor in him.

real madrid 3 sevilla 4

anyone who thinks football is boring should watch a tape of this match. absolute end to end stuff. it's a wonder the players lasted 90 minutes. there had to be at least 40 shots on goal, at least 25 on target. best match in any league so far this season...