The Football Thread

Labuyo

saw the spanish supercup 2nd leg - real madrid vs sevilla.

sevilla looks awfully strong. won't be surprised if they win the league this time around. was a great match, sevilla winning 5-3. full-blooded tackles and everything. was far more entertaining than any of the epl matches i saw during the weekend.

i hope barca can deal with sevilla. haven't really seen them in action apart from a friendly against a poor chinese side.

MANU: baliktad yata, 2 draws, 1 loss.hehehe ano ba!

tingnan natin, baka d na sila gutom sa title kasi nkapanalo na ulit.

or di pa nkukuha ang gustong teamwork, or parang diesel na lumalakas in the long run.

Tingnan natin.

La Liga.... Real Madrid parin, or sevilla.

tevez played great during the game, kaso malas din tlga ManUtd nun kaya di nakascore, 1st game ni Hargreaves, i think the team is just starting to jell, makakabounce back din yan..matindi ang injuries sa ManUtd ngyn, may striker crisis na naman, injured si Rooney, Saha, Soljkaer tpos nasa Newcastle na si Alan Smith, so si Tevez na lang matitira na legitimate striker..ManUtd is now keeping tabs on Obafemi Martins, they can buy him for 20million from Newcastle..suspended pa si C.Ronaldo for 3games for headbutting, badtrip tlga..go ManUtd!!!:)

baka naman one draw :D

go sven goran ericcson... or however they spell it :lol:

eheheh. my bad.

damaso, napipilitan ang RM mag rebuild ng team dahil sobrang dami nilang player na wala. Becks,Ronaldo, R.Carlos,Hilgera...etc...

Sana naman manalo ang United this week.

xycho, dapat hindi mo na binili si Robben bawas na cgurado net worth ng team mo.

eheheh. my bad.

damaso, napipilitan ang RM mag rebuild ng team dahil sobrang dami nilang player na wala. Becks,Ronaldo, R.Carlos,Hilgera...etc...

Sana naman manalo ang United this week.

xycho, dapat hindi mo na binili si Robben bawas na cgurado net worth ng team mo.

ah..haha..kala ko kasi d sigurado ung paglipat ni robben e...

oh well..

heinze and robben to real madrid.

for a team winning the league last season, they bought a whole bunch of players. wonder why they're practically revamping the squad when they were successful?

Barcelona added henry, milito, toure, et al. aren't you going to counter with anything?

in that level of competition where the biggest clubs are, the likes of Barca, RM, Chelsea, Milan, Man U.. being stale will get you nowhere. you have to constantly add players or the competition will eat you up alive. why do you think Man U bought tevez after they won the premiership? :D

although i am an RM fan, i wouldn't call last season's campaign successful.. they barely won the league over barca and they played poorly in the champions league :goatee:

Well..transfer season is almost over! I hope all goes well with Madrid! Hala Madrid! They're a bit shakey during the pre-season though. I'm a bit tentative with Schuster's managerial skills. He had a good season with Getafe last year...but can he really make things work with Madrid. Nevertheless, madrid has a very talented line up for the coming season. Well, i hope all goes well!

heinze and robben to real madrid.

for a team winning the league last season, they bought a whole bunch of players. wonder why they're practically revamping the squad when they were successful?

new manager and probably new brand of play as well....Liverpool is breaming with Spaniards coz of Benitez...Chelsea has a good sprinkling of Portugese coz of Mourinho and Arsenal is oozing with French players (used to...only a handful now) coz of Wenger

sad that we lost Gabi Heinze to Real, Heinze was a quality player at leftback, he was one of the key elements for ManUtd last season..

i hope ManUtd wins their next match against Tottenham & sana naman ipalabas na yun game sa ESPN ng 1055pm, bwiset tlga minsan ang ESPN, nakapost yung schedule kaso di pinapalabas, puro lecheng snooker..

sad that we lost Gabi Heinze to Real, Heinze was a quality player at leftback, he was one of the key elements for ManUtd last season..

i hope ManUtd wins their next match against Tottenham & sana naman ipalabas na yun game sa ESPN ng 1055pm, bwiset tlga minsan ang ESPN, nakapost yung schedule kaso di pinapalabas, puro lecheng snooker..

hindi tayo ESPN HK. p#tang %na yang ESPN PH puros mga kagaguhan pinalalabas. Who the f#&k would watch cheer-leading aside from pervs and cheer queers?!? f#&k this REALLY gets my blood boiling!

I want me some EPL football on a motherf#&king saturday and sunday!!!! Is that too much to ask?!?!?!

Barcelona added henry, milito, toure, et al. aren't you going to counter with anything?

in that level of competition where the biggest clubs are, the likes of Barca, RM, Chelsea, Milan, Man U.. being stale will get you nowhere. you have to constantly add players or the competition will eat you up alive. why do you think Man U bought tevez after they won the premiership? :D

although i am an RM fan, i wouldn't call last season's campaign successful.. they barely won the league over barca and they played poorly in the champions league :goatee:

And marami nga na umalis na player. They even promoted some players from Real Madrid Castilla....

Talaga naman dapat may new signings ang mga club para hindi ganun ka "readable" ang mga moves nila.

hindi tayo ESPN HK. p#tang %na yang ESPN PH puros mga kagaguhan pinalalabas. Who the f#&k would watch cheer-leading aside from pervs and cheer queers?!? f#&k this REALLY gets my blood boiling!

I want me some EPL football on a motherf#&king saturday and sunday!!!! Is that too much to ask?!?!?!

why dont you try watching thru PPmate or SOPcast redshirt...

yeah, you're right. i guess nowadays you really have to keep busy on the transfer market. but i do think last season was successful, i mean they haven't won any trophy for years till last year. but then again, i'm a barca fan. so who am i to say?

i was just shocked cause when i watched the supercopa 2nd leg against sevilla, it was a totally different team. even guti, who i think was the inspiration during the last stretch of their title run last year, did not start. and now even more players are coming in.

anyway...i'm very interested on how barcelona's first eleven will look. i cant imagine rijkaard sacrificing xavi, iniesta or deco so he can play the "fantastic four" all together. well, i'll just have to wait and see...

i think we get our feed from ESPN Taiwan, that's why we get an overdose of snookers and billiards, plus the taiwan basketball league. that's also the reason why they always replay that jones cup....sad