The Football Thread

Labuyo

why sell ronaldinho? sayang nman..its like ac milan selling kaka..they should just build around ronaldinho, deco, eto'o and messi..

sarap panuorin ng trophy celebration ng ManUtd kanina.."We got our trophy back! We got our trophy back!!" hehehe..sana manalo sila sa Wembley Stadium sa FA cup..

yehey hinde relegated Westham, safe din ang Wigan..wawa Sheffield United, Charlton and Watford, relegated sila..sino ba ang mappropromote na sides sa EPL?..

galing ng Real, nakabounce back, top na sila ulit ng La Liga..kawawa Bayern Munich, 3rd lng sila sa Bundesliga..

sunderland and birmingham(?) earned automatic promotion from the english championship. paly-offs na for thr 3rd and final promotion spot. i think derby has the upper hand dun. pero mas gusto kong makakuha ng last promotional spot is southampton...

haay. and they were leading 5-2 from the first leg. this is not just a loss, it may have serious repercussions. baka wala na silang confidence to retain the la liga.

this has been a horrible season for my barca:

- destroyed by sevilla in the uefa super cup

- surprised by internacional in the fifa world club championship

- easily beaten by liverpool in the uefa champions league

and now embarrassed by getafe in the spanish cup

if they don't win la liga, i'm sure watak watak na yung team next season...

dude, i share your sentiment...

well what do you know..real is on top right now! wooohoo!!

draw lnag barca sa betis. 1-1! buti nlng nagkalate goal betis!

at swerte ng real. comeback win against espanyol. down 3-1 and won 4-3!! swerte nnmn sa late goal! haha

all real has to do is win all 4 games! recreativo, depor, zaragoza and mallorca..

mas mahirap 4 games left sa barca. atletcio, getafe(another 4-0 win pls!!! haha), espanyol at gimnastic de terago.

but sevilla is still hanging with just 2 pts behind the 2 teams and even valencia just 2 pts behind sevilla...

Lamang pa rin ang BARCA by GOAL DIFFERENCE!!! If Real wants to snatch the trophy, they have to win games with lots of goals. Barca should also start winning all their last few fixtures.

why sell ronaldinho? sayang nman..its like ac milan selling kaka..they should just build around ronaldinho, deco, eto'o and messi..

sarap panuorin ng trophy celebration ng ManUtd kanina.."We got our trophy back! We got our trophy back!!" hehehe..sana manalo sila sa Wembley Stadium sa FA cup..

yehey hinde relegated Westham, safe din ang Wigan..wawa Sheffield United, Charlton and Watford, relegated sila..sino ba ang mappropromote na sides sa EPL?..

galing ng Real, nakabounce back, top na sila ulit ng La Liga..kawawa Bayern Munich, 3rd lng sila sa Bundesliga..

Milan wants to have a Brazilian attacking prong (Ronaldinho with Kaka and Ronaldo up front).

Regarding West Ham... Naku!!! Baka sumabit pa rin sila because of the Mascherano/Tevez scam. Nagrereklamo yung ibang mga teams at bakit daw walang points deduction sa parusa sa kanila. They could face automatic relegation pag di sila pina-lusot.

come on dude, get a life...

you can't win it all always... the gods do not smile on you everyday...

barca is sucking like CFC nowadays :P

injuries took a toll at the catalan capital... messi was out for a good part of the season and the same went for eto'o and the others...

wow, if ronaldinho goes to ac milan? ouch, what a creative midfield they'll have, but i think milan's midfield is enough to win in europe but ironically not in italy hehe :D

which team is roy keane coaching? yun ang gusto ko mapromote, para maglaban ang manutd and ang team na yun, may subplot, sir alex vs roy keane, his former player..

tlga? spanish ang gf ni lampard?..i think the blues should get rid of sheva and get crespo back, or if they can't have crespo, get a player like crespo to compliment drogba..

well AC started the seaon with -8 points...ronaldinho and kaka in the midfield, sounds promising, but they did that in the last world cup and that didn't go as planned...i think a change of team will do good for ronaldinho

i think roy keane is coaching sunderland

kean-o's coaching sunderland...

"On January 28, 2007, Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti announced his intention to bid for Ronaldinho in response to AC Milan's acquisition of Ronaldo just days before"

come on, i think ronaldhino will make the right choice... that is to stay in the spain... :)

i think ronaldinho and kaka can play well together if the team plays a "christmas tree" formation, with both of them supporting a lone striker. sa world cup kase, brazil played 2 strikers pa rin - the magic quartet. that obviously didnt work.

barcelona needs a revamp, i think. i hope they don't sell eto'o. i'd rather have him than ronaldhinho. for all of the brazilian's party tricks, he doesn't have the cameroonian's cutting edge.

sevilla wins the uefa cup on penalties....

i think ronaldhino should stay. but if he goes to either inter or ac milan...sobra lakas na...kakarnehin lng juve..haha

yeah but eventhough your team is star studded like RMFC or CFC dosen't nesessarily mean you become the team to beat.

I think they used to have this rule. I think its the "golden or silver" goal rule.

yeah, i dunno why they scrapped it.

the golden goal was true sudden death, once a goal was scored the match ends.

then they introduced the silver goal, wherein if a goal is scored in the first period of extra time and the opponent does not tie the score, the match finishes when the first ET period ends - no more second period.

penalties are a very ugly way of deciding matches, especially if the match happens to be a final. its incredibly, heart-chokingly exciting for me, but not exactly fair.

i think if the match ends in a draw in a major final (world cup, uefa champions league, etc), the match should be replayed in 3 days time...