The Football Thread

Labuyo

Nag-awarding na ba? hinde ko kasi napanuod yung game ng chelsea vs manutd, napanuod ko lang sa youtube yung guard of honor ng chelsea for manutd, at least chelsea were gracious losers ngayong 2007 katulad ng manutd nung 2005, nung chelsea naman ang nagchampion, un ang class kahit na talo, gracious pa din..

2games left sa season, last game ng ManUtd sa EPL against WestHam at Old Trafford, sana dito ang awarding para mapanuod ko..tpos ang FA cup final at Wembley Stadium, Chelsea vs ManUtd, i hope manalo ManUtd dito para at least maka-double sila..Go Red Devils!!!

Im not a hater and all but I think sayang naman kung si Gattuso ang bilin ng United.Kasi feel ko na matanda na cya and nag peek na cya.

Naghibernate na ata ang mga Rent boys of CHE :P

Lumipat nlng si JM sa Real kahit magyabangsiya dun ok lng kasi hindi naman cya sasantuhin ng mga La Liga managers... Lalu na ciguro yung VAL manager he looks gangsta :boo:

I hope we get the English Double since wala ng Trebble.

i don't think milan will sell gattuso. what i'm hoping is that matuloy yung move ni ronaldinho sa milan. i heard nag set aside si berlusconi ng around 120M euros for his purchase.

pahabol: ECL finals prediction - milan will have its revenge... :thumbsupsmiley:

forza Milan!!!!

GO LIVERPOOL!!! YNWA!!!

between liverpool and man u... man u maybe better equipped offensively than liverpool but liverpool will be more physical than manu... and ofcourse with liverpool... you will never know that they are out of it... just think of istanbul :P

Milan has learned its lessons... Milan 2-0 Liverpool

Forza Milan!!!

guys can you this?? barcelona is out of copa del rey after being thumped by GETAFE 4-0... :angry:

haay. and they were leading 5-2 from the first leg. this is not just a loss, it may have serious repercussions. baka wala na silang confidence to retain the la liga.

this has been a horrible season for my barca:

- destroyed by sevilla in the uefa super cup

- surprised by internacional in the fifa world club championship

- easily beaten by liverpool in the uefa champions league

and now embarrassed by getafe in the spanish cup

if they don't win la liga, i'm sure watak watak na yung team next season...

haay. and they were leading 5-2 from the first leg. this is not just a loss, it may have serious repercussions. baka wala na silang confidence to retain the la liga.

this has been a horrible season for my barca:

- destroyed by sevilla in the uefa super cup

- surprised by internacional in the fifa world club championship

- easily beaten by liverpool in the uefa champions league

and now embarrassed by getafe in the spanish cup

if they don't win la liga, i'm sure watak watak na yung team next season...

...and all they have to do in order to get three or four good(or even better players) is to sell RONALDINHO to AC MILAN!!!

FLASHBACK:

rivaldo, fc barcelona June 16, 2001.

it was the last league game of the 2000-2001 season - a dire season for barcelona that could only be salvaged by victory against the losing european cup finalists valencia. it was a battle for the last spot of the lucrative champions league. a draw was enough for valencia. barcelona had to win. outplayed by valencia, barcelona won thanks purely to a rivaldo hat-trick - for its timing and for its genius, the most gloriously implausible hat-trick anyone has ever scored in a top-class game.

the first was a free-kick outside the area over the defensive wall into the top corner; the second from 25 yards out, after he had feinted past two players, was a bullet that skimmed an inch over the ground into the bottom corner; the third, in the 90th minute with the score at 2-2, was a flying overhead kick into the net from the edge of the penalty area. probably the most important bicycle kick goal of all time, and definitely the greatest hat-trick in a match of vital importance ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2ujBOUQIxw

cometh the hour, cometh the man...

well what do you know..real is on top right now! wooohoo!!

draw lnag barca sa betis. 1-1! buti nlng nagkalate goal betis!

at swerte ng real. comeback win against espanyol. down 3-1 and won 4-3!! swerte nnmn sa late goal! haha

all real has to do is win all 4 games! recreativo, depor, zaragoza and mallorca..

mas mahirap 4 games left sa barca. atletcio, getafe(another 4-0 win pls!!! haha), espanyol at gimnastic de terago.

but sevilla is still hanging with just 2 pts behind the 2 teams and even valencia just 2 pts behind sevilla...

Edited by xycho_g

why sell ronaldinho? sayang nman..its like ac milan selling kaka..they should just build around ronaldinho, deco, eto'o and messi..

sarap panuorin ng trophy celebration ng ManUtd kanina.."We got our trophy back! We got our trophy back!!" hehehe..sana manalo sila sa Wembley Stadium sa FA cup..

yehey hinde relegated Westham, safe din ang Wigan..wawa Sheffield United, Charlton and Watford, relegated sila..sino ba ang mappropromote na sides sa EPL?..

galing ng Real, nakabounce back, top na sila ulit ng La Liga..kawawa Bayern Munich, 3rd lng sila sa Bundesliga..

well what do you know..real is on top right now! wooohoo!!

draw lnag barca sa betis. 1-1! buti nlng nagkalate goal betis!

at swerte ng real. comeback win against espanyol. down 3-1 and won 4-3!! swerte nnmn sa late goal! haha

all real has to do is win all 4 games! recreativo, depor, zaragoza and mallorca..

mas mahirap 4 games left sa barca. atletcio, getafe(another 4-0 win pls!!! haha), espanyol at gimnastic de terago.

but sevilla is still hanging with just 2 pts behind the 2 teams and even valencia just 2 pts behind sevilla...

barca must get lampard. i heard lampard would want to play for barcelona because of his catalan gf...