The Football Thread

Labuyo

GO LIVERPOOL!!! YNWA!!!

between liverpool and man u... man u maybe better equipped offensively than liverpool but liverpool will be more physical than manu... and ofcourse with liverpool... you will never know that they are out of it... just think of istanbul :P

Awww wala ng trebble. :(

Di nako manonood ng UCL wala nakong gustong team dun :P Ok pa sana kung INTER kesa sa AC. mas enjoy panoorin si Zlatan :D

Hmmmmmm isn't it ironic.... MAN United beats LIV, LIV beats CHE but MANU can't seem to beat CHE :hypocritesmiley:

Dapat naman mag Champions ang REAL noh paalis na nga ang Idol ko dun wala parin silang napapanalunan :thumbsdownsmiley:

Weee Manchester Darby mamaya. I hope the red side of Manchester bag the 3pts :)

Glory Glory Manchester United!

ManUtd wins over ManCity, 1-0, they now have an 8pt lead over Chelsea in the EPL, the Blues need to win over Arsenal, their next watch, but if they lose, ManUtd will win the EPL and be awarded on Sunday, matindi ang pressure nito kay Mounrinho and sa Chelsea para manalo..go ManUTD!!!..

ManUtd wins over ManCity, 1-0, they now have an 8pt lead over Chelsea in the EPL, the Blues need to win over Arsenal, their next watch, but if they lose, ManUtd will win the EPL and be awarded on Sunday, matindi ang pressure nito kay Mounrinho and sa Chelsea para manalo..go ManUTD!!!..

Great penalty by C. Ronaldon but the save by the bg dutchman won us the game. 3 points in the bag for the red side of manchester!

yeah real won!!! 3-2 against sevilla

3 great passes from guti!

2-3 open goals for sevilla but didnt capitalized.

no great saves from casillas. still have to work on that defense.

barca 65pts

real 63pts

sevilla 61pts

with 5 games left.

wooohooo go real!!

just finished watching real madrid - sevilla and, from a neutral point of view, the best match i've seen this year.

madrid has new maestro, and his name is guti. madrid was down 1-0 in the second half (from one of the most beautiful volleys you'll ever see, great goal from maresca) when guti came in to replace raul. and he sliced sevilla's defence with zidane-esque passing to lead madrid to a 3-2 win.

i hope barca can hold out to win la liga. real madrid looks deadly...

The ball is round my friend. The ball is round.

Thats what you told everyone about your stupid predictions last season as well.. You never really learned that in football, anything can happen.

Blue is the color and Chelsea is our name!

:hypocritesmiley:

MANCHESTER UNITED are Champions again!!!

Congrats to the ManU supporters!

I really can't wait to see what will happen to Chelsea next season. I'm pretty sure they will loose some great players. Robben, Essien, Terry and Lampard are the ones I heard are getting wooed by other teams. Imagine all 4 players combined are worth vs. one Ronaldinho?! Kung ako ang Barca, ibibenta ko na si Ronaldinho para mabili tong apat na to!!! :thumbsupsmiley: Just a thought. :rolleyes:

Congrats to the number 1 team in the EPL, MANCHESTER UNITED for winning the English Premiere League again this 2006-2007 season!!

galing tlga ni Sir Alex, i really had doubts na he could regain the tradition of winning ng ManUtd, he was right to entrust the club to the talent of emerging young players, Rooney and C. Ronaldo, combining it with proven veterans in Scholes and Giggs, strengthening their defense by buying Heinze last last summer and buying Evra and Vidic (and combining him with Ferdinand) this summer..

may FA cup pa, i hope manalo din ang ManUtd against Chelsea, i know Sir Alex will field the best side to win the FA cup again..

excited na ko sa off season, David Gill, the ManUtd CEO, has said that he will give Sir Alex 50million pounds to spend during the transfer market to buy players to strengthen the squad, notable transfer suspects are Owen Hargreaves, Fernando Torres, Nani and Gareth Bale..i hope Sir Alex doesn't get baited into strengthening the squad with "star players" and goes for players which are consistent and are team oriented (i. e. Gattuso :D )..we really need to back-up our defense (injuries have been devastating this season..) and our midfield (our center midfielders weren't able to matchup against AC Milans midfield trio of Seedorf, Kaka and Gattuso)..i know Sir Alex will get good players and a better ManUtd team will emerge for the 2007-2008 season..Go Red Devils..

Nice post redshirt hehehe yabang kasi ni undergroundx eh, san na kaya siya ngayon?..Chelsea is having a miserable season, something has really changed from the Chelsea of the past two years, star signings of Shevchenko and Ballack have not payed off..despite of this i'm sure Mourinho will stay for 1 more run and he'll buy more players this summer..Masaya lang ako at natigil na ang kayabangan at ang arrogance ni Mourinho hehehehe yabang2x kasi sa interview, ngayong talunan sila biglang naging humble, buti pa si Terry and Lampard mababait.. :D

Congrats ulit sa Manchester United! Go Red Devils!! Manchester United - 2006-2007 English Premiere League Champions!!! :D :D :) :) :D :D

Edited by _eRon_
Nice post redshirt hehehe yabang kasi ni undergroundx eh, san na kaya siya ngayon?..Chelsea is having a miserable season, something has really changed from the Chelsea of the past two years, star signings of Shevchenko and Ballack have not payed off..despite of this i'm sure Mourinho will stay for 1 more run and he'll buy more players this summer..Masaya lang ako at natigil na ang kayabangan at ang arrogance ni Mourinho hehehehe yabang2x kasi sa interview, ngayong talunan sila biglang naging humble, buti pa si Terry and Lampard mababait.. :D

i used to feel the same for mourinho. now i find him amusing. you have to admit, most managers ang boring ng post match interviews nila. mashadong politically correct. i like mourinho cause he just blurts out how he feels.

congrats to inter and manu.

dikit p dn pla ang bundes liga.

schalke, stutgard and bremen with 1 pt difference respectively.

Mas matindi yung nangyari sa DUTCH EREDIVISIE. PSV EINDHOVEN won only by goal difference against AJAX. All of their (Ajax, Az Alkmaar, PSV) last games were very crucial.

Congrats to the number 1 team in the EPL, MANCHESTER UNITED for winning the English Premiere League again this 2006-2007 season!!

galing tlga ni Sir Alex, i really had doubts na he could regain the tradition of winning ng ManUtd, he was right to entrust the club to the talent of emerging young players, Rooney and C. Ronaldo, combining it with proven veterans in Scholes and Giggs, strengthening their defense by buying Heinze last last summer and buying Evra and Vidic (and combining him with Ferdinand) this summer..

may FA cup pa, i hope manalo din ang ManUtd against Chelsea, i know Sir Alex will field the best side to win the FA cup again..

excited na ko sa off season, David Gill, the ManUtd CEO, has said that he will give Sir Alex 50million pounds to spend during the transfer market to buy players to strengthen the squad, notable transfer suspects are Owen Hargreaves, Fernando Torres, Nani and Gareth Bale..i hope Sir Alex doesn't get baited into strengthening the squad with "star players" and goes for players which are consistent and are team oriented (i. e. Gattuso :D )..we really need to back-up our defense (injuries have been devastating this season..) and our midfield (our center midfielders weren't able to matchup against AC Milans midfield trio of Seedorf, Kaka and Gattuso)..i know Sir Alex will get good players and a better ManUtd team will emerge for the 2007-2008 season..Go Red Devils..

Congrats ulit sa Manchester United! Go Red Devils!! Manchester United - 2006-2007 English Premiere League Champions!!! :D :D :) :) :D :D

Im not a hater and all but I think sayang naman kung si Gattuso ang bilin ng United.Kasi feel ko na matanda na cya and nag peek na cya.

Naghibernate na ata ang mga Rent boys of CHE :P

Lumipat nlng si JM sa Real kahit magyabangsiya dun ok lng kasi hindi naman cya sasantuhin ng mga La Liga managers... Lalu na ciguro yung VAL manager he looks gangsta :boo:

I hope we get the English Double since wala ng Trebble.

Mas matindi yung nangyari sa DUTCH EREDIVISIE. PSV EINDHOVEN won only by goal difference against AJAX. All of their (Ajax, Az Alkmaar, PSV) last games were very crucial.

damn I was rooting for Ajax! Sa Bundes go Royal Blues of Shalke! Sa Espana REAL MADRID all the way!