The Football Thread

Labuyo

If you're interested, we play futsal every Saturday at Club 650 in Libis. I'm not playing this Saturday though. You might wanna drop by on the 2nd of October, 6 PM. Are you part of a club or a team? And if ever, what team?

How much ang laro dito? Tsaka, until what time naman? Tagal na akong hindi nakakapaglaro e. Kaya lang, wala akong team. I just wanted to play. Puwede ba yun?

How much ang laro dito? Tsaka, until what time naman? Tagal na akong hindi nakakapaglaro e. Kaya lang, wala akong team. I just wanted to play. Puwede ba yun?

pwedeng pwede sir! kadalasan nagbabayad kami ng mga 200. 6-8 ng gabi. pero kung maraming naglalaro, minsan play all you can na. punta ka lang. friendly games lang naman eh. :) Punta ka sa October 2 kung pwede ka. Kung gusto mo kontakin mo ako sa 09228384828. Salamat! :) Si Mike pala po ito.

any opinions on the tackle of nigel de jong on ben arfa that broke his leg? tsk tsk tsk not even a yellow card, this guy should be suspended with his history of rough play (e.g. flying kick on xabi alonso) de jong should be taught a lesson

The referee should given him a straight red for that. As of the reaction of other EPL players, referees don't protect them that much. I agree with you that De Jong should be suspended for a number of matches. He shouldn't wait for the time that someone gets back at him outside the pitch. And his freakin' coach shouldn't protect this son of a gun. That tackle could've ended Ben Arfa's career. Hope he comes back soon. :D

Hala Madrid! :D

Duchess, we're you the group playing yesterday by Moro? :) We we're the ones playing 11 aside. :)

sori late reply, i dont check in here that often.

@sting07 - yep just join in, no prob. ive put the venue on my previous posts. :) bout the hair, that was long time ago, back in college, it was djibril cisse-inspired. thats how hardcore i can get for liverpool, haha. (though i followed ljunberg hairdo back in HS with the colored hairspary and gel, lol.

@atwistedbrainian - nah, wasnt able to play. perhaps this weekend, hehe. btw, saw ur post about futsal in admu 6pm, how much to play there, whos ur contact? :)

@knoll1234 - cool! weve got a hammers fan here. now thats a rarity. we have a toon fan here as well. anyone up for bolton or wolves? haha

btw, who here is playing at the local Weekend Football League?

ps. to all the Manure fans out there, were pulling you down in relegation zone cuz you can kiss rooneys ass goodbye. bwawawahaha