• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Football Thread

Labuyo

one of the saddest day for milan. my idol leaving for real madrid.

and more so, real has made a world record offer for the twat ronaldo.

kaka is the man. fuick. why did he have to leave ac milan

as stated by the milan management, it was an economic driven decision.

First Kaka to Real Madrid, then possibly C. Ronaldo............. who's next ??? Messi ???? hehe dreaming............ Pirlo to Chelsea... another aging midfielder to a packed and already aging midfield lineup.... <_< Why the heck can't Chelsea get Kaka grrrr.....

NEWSFLASH!!!

Man United has already accepted Real Madrid's offer of $131M for Cristiano Ronaldo!

A new galactico team in madrid and hopefully a new and better United! I think united should pick some of their junior players like danny welbeck and federico macheda and just use the money to pay off their debt.. although they would surely need a strong midfielder in the mold of roy keane..

eto pa isa:

Valencia reject Chelsea bid for Villa - Reports

Valencia have turned down a reported offer from Chelsea for David Villa, with the Spain international seemingly set to join Real Madrid instead.

Chelsea's Spanish scout, Juan Cruz Sol, met with Los Che president Manuel Llorente on Thursday in the club's headquarters to discuss the future of the 27-year-old striker.

Cruz Sol spoke to the Spanish media after the meeting, with Valencian newspaper Levante quoting him as saying: ''Chelsea made an important offer for him (Villa). But the answer (from Valencia) was 'no' because negotiations with Real Madrid are very advanced.

''Hence, there's no possibility that Villa will go to Chelsea because he wants to go to Real Madrid. The purpose of the meeting was to have have some contact and know with certainty what Villa's situation is.

''Now we have clear ideas and we know that to expect.''

Valencia president Manuel Llorente revealed an offer for Villa had been received but refused to confirm whether it was from Chelsea.

A Chelsea spokesman later said no formal bid was made after exploratory discussions with the financially-stricken La Liga outfit.

He told regional newspaper Las Provincias: ''Yes, we have an offer for Villa but not from Spain.''

Speculation has been rife Valencia could be forced to sell prize assets Villa and David Silva to ease their financial worries.

On Tuesday, returning Real Madrid president Florentino Perez admitted he has enquired about Villa, with €37m the mooted fee.

Madrid splashed out £59m on Kaka on Monday and then had a world record £80m bid accepted by Manchester United for Cristiano Ronaldo on Thursday.

And it seems their summer spending, as new president Florentino Perez looks to re-establish his galacticos policy, may not end there.

On whether he had spoken to Perez regarding Villa, Llorente added: ''We had another conversation on Tuesday and we have started talking about the matter.''

manutd has accepted the 94million euro (80 million pounds; 120 million dollars) unconditional bid by real madrid for cristiano ronaldo. ibig sabihin pending the result of medical and by end of june 30, cristiano will be a galactico..time for manutd to rebuild, 80million euros is a lot of money to get in new players to strengthen the red devils, excited na ko sa mga magiging signings ni sir alex :)..i hope we can still win trophies next season after acquiring new players, siyempre my transition period yan & i hope the team can cope and win some silverware :)..

lakas ng real madrid next season, kaka & cristiano ronaldo are quality players pero questionable pa din ang defense ng real madrid, kelangan din nila palakasin yun habang off season pa..

not really worried about the signing of kaka and c ronaldo - i believe barca still has the most balanced midfield in the world, as long as they don't lose yaya toure.

i dont think barca needs to sign any superstars. i think its a mistake to swap out eto'o for ibrahimovic. ibra is better suited with a strike partner, rather than the spearhead of a 4-3-3 - a role in which eto'o excels.

what we need is to shore up our defense. for all that pique has done last season, i still find him lumbering and slow. he's a great squad player, but he's no puyol. gabi milito's injury has no sign of improving, and marquez is short on height. we also need to find a decent left back, in case abidal gets injured or loses form.

barca only needs to get good, reliable squad players - to replace the possible exits of gudjohnsen, hleb and bojan (i'm thinking they're going to loan out bojan next season to gain more first team experience).

real madrid might be making all the splashes in the transfer market, but superstars don't make a team. its about the role players and the chemistry of a team - which barca has in abundance.