6 blacknwhite 539.00

7 Bungot 536.50

8 Mojo Gooners 532.50

9 Giggsy FC 503.50

10 Supreme Socceroos 488.00

11 Bono's Banshees 477.50

12 Cornwall Cornhuskers 450.00

13 Roughneck Galacticos 430.00

back to a 3-horse race. poor display by duchessXI led to team damaso and fc gadong united to catching up. choco starfish and love united possible contenders.

Go LU FC!!! Do a Hull City on the Top 4.

we're not arguing whether uncontrolled circumstances deserve a win; i'm just saying a win is a win, kahit bali-baliktarin mo ang mundo, na-award na ang points nakapagbigay na ng trophy, what's done is done, yun lang yun, dapat no excuses, 90mins ang laban, they had more than enough time to score a goal to level or even win the match :)

I was baked when I typed that but here goes.

LIV maybe euqal or not equal to CHE but TOT are greater than both but not as great as Manchester United!

now i think i was the one who was toasted when i interpreted it.. lolz

i thought the one being pointed to by the symbol is the lesser value? :unsure:

FIFA World Player list

in alphabetical order:

Emmanuel Adebayor (Arsenal and Togo),

Sergio Aguero (Atletico Madrid and Argentina),

Andrei Arshavin (Zenit St Petersburg and Russia),

Michael Ballack (Chelsea and Germany),

Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus and Italy),

Iker Casillas (Real Madrid and Spain),

Deco (Chelsea and Portugal),

Didier Drogba (Chelsea and Ivory Coast),

Samuel Eto'o (Barcelona and Cameroon),

Cesc Fabregas (Arsenal and Spain),

Steven Gerrard (Liverpool and England),

Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Inter Milan and Sweden),

Andres Iniesta (Barcelona and Spain),

Kaka (AC Milan and Brazil),

Frank Lampard (Chelsea and England),

Lionel Messi (Barcelona and Argentina),

Franck Ribery (Bayern Munich and France),

Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United and Portugal),

John Terry (Chelsea and England),

Fernando Torres (Liverpool and Spain),

Ruud van Nistelrooy (Real Madrid and Netherlands),

David Villa (Valencia and Spain) and

Xavi (Barcelona and Spain).

wow 4 chelsea players, versus 2 liv, 2 ARSEnal, and 1 manu. 4 barca, 2 real mad.

now i think i was the one who was toasted when i interpreted it.. lolz

i thought the one being pointed to by the symbol is the lesser value? :unsure:

lol. If I remember correctly, the one being pointed to has more value. As my 2nd grade teacher always said. "Pacman's mouth opening is always pointed to the one with the highest value" :D

nope. just saying not all wins are equal.

Oh. Last time we discussed that it was such a riot. :P

tama yan, 7 > 6.. actually binasa ko ulit yung sinabi ng teacher mo, tama nga.. pero mas madali kasi pag pacman is eating the one with the larger value instead of pacman's mouth pointing to the one with greater value.. ung mga bata malilito sa word na pointing.. kids might think literally pointed to by the symbol is the one larger..

=========

tama din yung equation (LIV =/= CHE > TOT) pero yung interpretation ang sablay.. hehe.. :D

LIV maybe euqal or not equal to CHE but TOT are greater than both but not as great as Manchester United!

i think what you meant to say is TOT is less than both? :)

I love what I'm doing for a living right now and being my own boss. The deadlines are light and the work is heavy but very very enjoyable. I couldnt ask for more but maybe higher returns on my PF. Hell, dont we all. But one of the best perks for my job is that i get to catch early morning matches like this midweeks premier league matches. Last night, Manutd v West Ham & Arse v Tot were being shown, I decided to watch the Arse v Tot match while flipping back to the Manu match every now and then. By the second half of the Arse v Tot match, it became more entertaining to match. If the Bentley goal in the opening match was a thriller, who would have thought that Tot would rise from the grave and do some last minute heroics. Damn it! Arsenal! Hahahwakan nyo lang yung bola.... Ewan ko ba kung ano yung sinusubukan nilang gawin? Score pa uli? E clear na sila ng two goals e. But they kept on showing Tot much of the ball, kaya ayun. Sayang ang 3 points. This also means that Tot is just 3 points away from my Newcastle.... Hay.... Iba talaga impact ni redknapp. Good for him. Newcastle could need a manager like him. Oh well, thats footie for you. This weekend uli.

Howay the Lads!

post-25839-1225370288.jpg

midweek results sa EPL:

Arsenal 4-4 Tottenham (what a result for spurs; harry is bringing a revolution to spurs; they really scrapped for this draw; what a goal fest!!! spurs came from 3-1 down & drew 4-4 against the gunnars :) )

*the first spurs goal by bentley was amazing, what a shot! almunia was caught dead in the water; what an embarrasing goal for the gunnar's keeper; almunia really had a bad game; this game also shows the offensive prowess of arsenal as well as their defensive woes..take nothing away from spurs, they scrapped to get the draw against the gunnars :)

Middlesborough 2-0 Man City (buti nga hehehehehehe :) )

Chelsea 3-0 Hull City (Hull City crashes back to earth hehehe )

Liverpool 1-0 Portsmouth (nice win by liverpool; they are really in form this season; pompey is really missing harry)

Stoke City 1-0 Sunderland

Bolton 0-1 Everton

Aston Villa 3-2 Blackburn

Fulham 2-0 Wigan

ManUtd 2-0 West Ham (after being awarded the fifpro player of the year & the golden boot earlier that night,c.ronaldo scored both goals in the 1st half to give the red devils the easy win against the hammers; rafael, nani, tevez & berbatov also played great games for united :) )

bat ganun un fifa world player of the year candidates, bat iisa lang galing ng manutd?!?! doesn't winning the double count?? bket si c.ronaldo lang? dpat andun din si rio or si vidic man lang or kahit si rooney di ba?..

Copa Del Ray news: Real Madrid lost the first leg of their match against Real Union, 3-2..in bad from talaga ang galacticos lately..nagrere-emerge na ulit ang barsa..

*ganun din turo ng nanay ko sa kin pagdating sa greater than sign (>); it always points sa greater value (eg. 3>2, 5<8) hehehe :)

6th pa din kami sa EPL with 18pts (pero may game in hand pa :) ), go manutd!!! :)

Edited by _eRon_

im not surprised as to how manu only had 1 candidate in ronaldo. yes i agree that rio ferdinand may have be a close second if not for the caliber of the other stars listed. rooney is far-fetched from getting the award for me, he has been incosistent for man utd last season (ronaldo was forced to play lone striker at times, hence his 42 goalsl), although he has been picking up his form lately, but then again the award goes to players performance last season.

more than rio or rooney, i think the ff. players should have been nominated:

marcos senna (villareal / spain)

matheu flamini (arsenal / France)

raf van der vaart (real mad / holland)

jamie carragher (liverpool / england) <-- although hung up his intl boots, has been a consistent presence for the kop back four which forms the spine, a synonym for your classic maldini or stam.

just my thoughts. cheers! :thumbsupsmiley:

midweek results sa EPL:

Arsenal 4-4 Tottenham (what a result for spurs; harry is bringing a revolution to spurs; they really scrapped for this draw; what a goal fest!!! spurs came from 3-1 down & drew 4-4 against the gunnars :) )

*the first spurs goal by bentley was amazing, what a shot! almunia was caught dead in the water; what an embarrasing goal for the gunnar's keeper; almunia really had a bad game; this game also shows the offensive prowess of arsenal as well as their defensive woes..take nothing away from spurs, they scrapped to get the draw against the gunnars :)

Middlesborough 2-0 Man City (buti nga hehehehehehe :) )

Chelsea 3-0 Hull City (Hull City crashes back to earth hehehe )

Liverpool 1-0 Portsmouth (nice win by liverpool; they are really in form this season; pompey is really missing harry)

ManUtd 2-0 West Ham (after being awarded the fifpro player of the year & the golden boot earlier that night,c.ronaldo scored both goals in the 1st half to give the red devils the easy win against the hammers; rafael, nani, tevez & berbatov also played great games for united :) )

bat ganun un fifa world player of the year candidates, bat iisa lang galing ng manutd?!?! doesn't winning the double count?? bket si c.ronaldo lang? dpat andun din si rio or si vidic man lang or kahit si rooney di ba?..

Copa Del Ray news: Real Madrid lost the first leg of their match against Real Union, 3-2..in bad from talaga ang galacticos lately..nagrere-emerge na ulit ang barsa..

*ganun din turo ng nanay ko sa kin pagdating sa greater than sign (>); it always points sa greater value (eg. 3>2, 5<8) hehehe :)

6th pa din kami sa EPL with 18pts (pero may game in hand pa :) ), go manutd!!! :)

tama yan, 7 > 6.. actually binasa ko ulit yung sinabi ng teacher mo, tama nga.. pero mas madali kasi pag pacman is eating the one with the larger value instead of pacman's mouth pointing to the one with greater value.. ung mga bata malilito sa word na pointing.. kids might think literally pointed to by the symbol is the one larger..

=========

tama din yung equation (LIV =/= CHE > TOT) pero yung interpretation ang sablay.. hehe.. :D

i think what you meant to say is TOT is less than both? :)

lol

para mas madali

LIV&CHE < TOT :P

the point of setting up a list of fifa world players is nominating players with great performances which yield results; only nominating 1 player from manutd after winning the double last season is just unfair; cristiano helped win those titles but the team also had other stand-outs which helped win the double (e.g. ferdinand, van de sar, vidic & rooney)..some of the players in the short list didn't even do anything remarkable last season; tpos mas marami pa ang na-nominate from teams na wala nman trophy last season; kalokohan talaga, be fair lang..ako ok lang sa kin kung walang manutd player na kasama sa list kung wala nman tlga silang achievement, ginawa lang popularity contest kesa by quality & ability ng player to make the list..pero one thing's for sure: cristiano will win that trophy :)

rafael is a great prospect at rightback; he is like evra in which he has the quickness to defend against wingers & can produce crosses for offense..sir alex is giving him the playing time to develop; siya ata ang magmamana ng rightback position kay neville :)..wes brown is playing great for england; too bad the centerback position is already locked for vidic & ferdinand tpos may competition pa siya with the young rafael..

waaaa ang layo ko na...hirap kasi pag di nagaayos..haha

1 FC Gadong United 733.50

2 duchessXI 719.50

3 Team Damaso 718.00

4 Love United 673.00

5 chocolate_starfish 653.00

6 blacknwhite 621.00

7 Bungot 605.00

8 Mojo Gooners 583.50

9 Bono's Banshees 549.50

10 Giggsy FC 543.50

10 Supreme Socceroos 543.50

12 Cornwall Cornhuskers 516.50

13 Roughneck Galacticos 490.50

harry with the spurs revolution, he's given the team confidence to win games; galing tlga siyang motivator; going with 2 strikers in the 2nd half was key tactic to win the game against liverpool :)..carragher scoring the own goal was unlucky but well done by bent to challenge him in the air & force him to make the own goal..

arsenal with another loss; their 3rd of the season; their defense could not deal with set pieces; well deserved win by stoke :) what the hell was van persie thinking when he made that tackle? because of the red card; he's suspended for the manutd game at anfield next week & with injuries to sagna, adebayor & walcott & midweek games in europe; it will be a headache for wenger on how he'll play both big games..

chelsea with yet another great performance against sunderland; the blues are looking the favorites to win the league this early in the season..

argh! i got really pissed off watching the manutd-hull city game, 4-1 up early in the 2nd half; i really thought it was going to be a walk in the park but hull city made it hard for the home team; the 3 goals scored by the away team were well worked & were deserved; sir alex would've been furious with the team for letting hull battle back to almost draw the game; naging complacent na nman kasi pag lamang tsk tsk tsk i hope we learn our lesson this early in the season para di na maulit..hull city is really a great team; hull & stoke are teams that show us that even championship sides can make the jump effectively to the epl; they are well organized; these upsets make football what it is; saya tlga manuod ng epl :)

Edited by _eRon_