The Football Thread

Labuyo

after all this hoopla, everyone is pointing out that Newcastle will be relegated once the season is over. But i dont hear anyone saying that tottenham will be relegated. Management there should be considered geiuses, selling both berbatov and keane,maybe they think money can buy them top flight standings. And still their sitting like headless drones at the bottom of the premier league.

post-25839-1221553521.jpg

Tuesday, September 16, 2008TimeHome AwaySTAGEVENUE 19:45 UK Chelsea v Bordeaux Group A Stamford Bridge 19:45 UK Roma v CFR Cluj-Napoca Group A Stadio Olimpico 19:45 UK Panathinaikos v Inter Milan Group B Athens Olympic Stadium 19:45 UK Werder Bremen v Anorthosis Famagusta Group B Weserstadion 19:45 UK FC Basel v Shakhtar Donetsk Group C St Jakob-Park 19:45 UK Barcelona v Sporting Lisbon Group C Estadio Camp Nou 19:45 UK PSV Eindhoven v Atlético Madrid Group D Philips Stadion 19:45 UK Marseille v Liverpool Group D Stade Vélodrome

yey! UCL na ulit! badtrip nga lang di ako makakapanuod hehe

grabe spurs talo na naman, juande ramos now has a even worse start compared to the martin jol campaign last year, he has lost all 4 games of this season as compared to jol who lost 3 but won 1, kala ko pa nman mag-eemerge ang spurs this season, well maaga pa nman, baka late bloomers sila :)

west ham 3-1 newcastle

1st goal: we'll get one back

2nd goal: a draw is a point on the table

3rd goal: I had enough, time to walk the dog

I didnt get to finish the game, its a great way to start the week of waiting for the next game...furious, depressed and no hope in sight....

dont worry bro. i share the same sentiments.

Liverpool 0 - 0 Stoke. sigh.

70% possession.

Shots (on Goal)

Liverpool Stoke

30(6) 2(0)

Corner Kicks 19 3

ID NEVER SEEN A GAME SO ONE-SIDED WHICH ENDED IN A DRAW. WHAT A FCUKING POINT FOR LIVERPOOL. SHOULDVE BEEN THREE IF IT WASNT FOR THE "GREAT WALL OF STOKE".

west ham 3-1 newcastle

1st goal: we'll get one back

2nd goal: a draw is a point on the table

3rd goal: I had enough, time to walk the dog

I didnt get to finish the game, its a great way to start the week of waiting for the next game...furious, depressed and no hope in sight....

Toon are magic - watch them disappear from the Premiership. With or without Thug Barton.

Toon are magic - watch them disappear from the Premiership. With or without Thug Barton.

I find so much comfort in your words. We still got 33 games left, its not a good start at all but it doesnt mean we have to start packing our bags and leave the team behind. The Barton issue has been rehashed all over, I couldnt care less... I'm only concerened about what happens on the pitch and how the club is being pimped by that fat scum Ashley who would rather have a pint with his cronies than start acting like a businessman that he claims he is.

post-25839-1221963829.jpg

I find so much comfort in your words. We still got 33 games left, its not a good start at all but it doesnt mean we have to start packing our bags and leave the team behind. The Barton issue has been rehashed all over, I couldnt care less... I'm only concerened about what happens on the pitch and how the club is being pimped by that fat scum Ashley who would rather have a pint with his cronies than start acting like a businessman that he claims he is.

i think the current solution to this problem is to have an arab revolution, so to speak. just the way manc city is experiencing at the moment.

newc is has large loyal fanbase because of what coaches did in the previous years: KK, Kenny Dalgish (liverpool great), Ruud Gullit (reputable manager), and of course sir bobby robson. KK lost his touch with his comeback. perhaps he hasnt adapted to modern games due to his old methods. this team was a contender, was qualified for the champs league several times, just as leeds did.

they need to avoid this blackhole. let the board get a manager. focus on getting those three points, even if you have to play the way stoke did: ANTI-FOOTBALL. and keep the revenues generating from the fans tickets.

cheers. :thumbsupsmiley: