The Football Thread

Labuyo

wah! talo kami 2-1 sa liverpool, badtrip talga, naging complacent ang red devils sa match na to, the players were very careless with their play, daming miscues at missed passes, lalo na sa own goal ni wes brown tsk tsk tsk tsk..well deserved win by liverpool, they were the better team today, kudos to rafa for his 1st win against sir alex in 8 tries..i'm still very disappointed with the team performance, na-send off pa si vidic, its early pa nman in the season, i hope we bounce back by winning our games against villareal and chelsea..

cracking games at the epl, arsenal thrash blackburn 4-0, newcastle lose 2-1 to hull city, west ham lose to west brom, 3-2 and portsmouch beat borough, 2-1..

barcelona 1 racing santander 1

interesting stat for barca: out of their 2 league games so far, they have outshot their opponents 36-2!!

of course, none of their 36 shots scored (their only goal came from a penalty), and the 2 shots they faced ended up in the back of their net.

i don't know if i should laugh or cry...

oh well, at least liverpool won.

wah! talo kami 2-1 sa liverpool, badtrip talga, naging complacent ang red devils sa match na to, the players were very careless with their play, daming miscues at missed passes, lalo na sa own goal ni wes brown tsk tsk tsk tsk..well deserved win by liverpool, they were the better team today, kudos to rafa for his 1st win against sir alex in 8 tries..i'm still very disappointed with the team performance, na-send off pa si vidic, its early pa nman in the season, i hope we bounce back by winning our games against villareal and chelsea..

cracking games at the epl, arsenal thrash blackburn 4-0, newcastle lose 2-1 to hull city, west ham lose to west brom, 3-2 and portsmouch beat borough, 2-1..

It wasn't Brown's fault. Si Van der sar ang may kasalana because he did a dive even if he didn't have to.

1 duchessXI 257.00 2 chocolate_starfish 252.00 3 FC Gadong United 247.00 4 Giggsy FC 237.50 5 Team Damaso 219.50 6 Love United 214.50 7 Mojo Gooners 213.00 8 Cornwall Cornhuskers 208.50 9 blacknwhite 183.50 10 Supreme Socceroos 162.50 11 Bono's Banshees 161.00 12 Bungot 154.00 13 Roughneck Galacticos 145.50

The surprising story continues. :D

Thanks for the update.

Is Arsenal legit to win it all?

Based on what I read, they got another shutout and they're above-average offensively.

serie a news:

- after all the hype, ac milan loses again. they started sheva as the lone striker, and he was a ghost of his former self. first time also for the kaka and ronaldinho pairing as attacking mids, and ronaldinho was disappointing.

- already bursting with world class forwards, inter milan signs brazilian sensation raul from sao paolo. mourinho already has ibrahimovic, adriano, julio cruz, mario balotelli and hernan crespo. with mourinho preferring the 4-3-3 tactic, wonder who will play the main striker?

serie a news:

- after all the hype, ac milan loses again. they started sheva as the lone striker, and he was a ghost of his former self. first time also for the kaka and ronaldinho pairing as attacking mids, and ronaldinho was disappointing.

- already bursting with world class forwards, inter milan signs brazilian sensation raul from sao paolo. mourinho already has ibrahimovic, adriano, julio cruz, mario balotelli and hernan crespo. with mourinho preferring the 4-3-3 tactic, wonder who will play the main striker?

ayus a. adrianos back from a short stint with sao paolo.

i think he should ship 2 out of his 4 centre forwards whilst theyre still at their prime age. there just too much of them and its not advisable playing 2 at the same time.

i would play ibrahimovic and adriano.

wow they also signed quaresma, good stuff from mourinho.

sasamahan ng toons ang Leeds

Hahahahaha! Now this made me laugh, seriously, bro. You must be watching too much Sportscenter. Which also makes me wonder, why is it that whenever things go crappy on Tyneside, cynics and Glory Fans(...ehem!) always compare them to Leeds. Sure, last season was a heads up to the Toon but not really a scare. They dont compare this to derby county, or reading or to any other team relegated in the past season, they only do it with the Magpies. Newcastle wont likely be winning silverware this season but do you honestly think that in two years time, they'd be relegated much less relegated to division three league? Minsan, ang hirap isupport ang team na ito, ewan ko nga bakit sa damin ng teams Newcastle pa ang nakahiligan ko. Maybe its the journey that each season presents. Where each victory is a magnificent celebration paralleled only with a defeat that is disgustingly gut-wrentching.

post-25839-1221485643.jpg

wawa nman ang newcastle at manutd sa forums na to hehehehe :)

newcastle will benefit by being sold; their previous owners mismanaged the club; wawa tuloy ang toon army..

we will bounce back! :) c.ronaldo back for the home CL game against villareal, this will be a bounce back game by the red devils against the yellow submarine, go manutd!!! :)