The Football Thread

Labuyo

CFC will only qualify for a UEFA cup spot next season.

That is possible. Go Tottenham!

man utd. would have to go through the intertoto cup in order for them to go to europe

that is possible! go man city!

:lol:

Fergusson will have a stroke mid-season and ManU goes into chaos mode....No Gaffa, No assistant manager...

Russian Oilfields owned by Abramovich will be bombed by Georgie Bush in response to Russia invading Georgia. Abramovich forced to sell his Chelsea superstars to recoup funds

hhmmmm.......Go AFC Wimbledon!

looks like all the fantasy teams are set. seasons going to start in about 12 hours..

please dont forget to confirm your team changes, and to the noobs, please have 11 players on ur team or else you wont garner points for the week..

glhf. :thumbsupsmiley:

fcuk!!!

I forgot to make transfers. I still have fabregas in my team

HERES THE UPDATED TABLE.. good to know there a stiff competition, makes saturdays and sundays to look forward to.

Rank Team Points

1 Giggsy FC 60.50

2 duchessXI 57.50

3 FC Gadong United 53.00

4 Love United 41.00

5 Mojo Gooners 39.50

6 Bono's Banshees 37.00

7 Cornwall Cornhuskers 35.00

8 Roughneck Galacticos 34.50

9 chocolate_starfish 31.50

10 Team Damaso 30.50

11 blacknwhite 18.50

12 Supreme Socceroos 6.50

i cant wait for laters match. manu v newcastle. two of my favorite teams. surely, manu has a great upperhand but this season opener looks lke its going to be full of surprises. watched d cameroon v brazil olympic futbol match. nice game, all d way, even if it was 0-0 at regular tym. brazil just kept on pounding. great scores from the brazil side. hope they win the olympic gold dis outing. lastly, manu n newcastle plays later, hope that'll add up on my fantasy points for later. hgehehehe!

post-25839-1218960888.jpg

i cant wait for laters match. man united v newcastle. two of my favorite teams. surely, man utd has a great upperhand but this season opener looks lke its going to be full of surprises. watched d cameroon v brazil olympic futbol match. nice game, all d way, even if it was 0-0 at regular tym. brazil just kept on pounding. great scores from the brazil side. hope they win the olympic gold dis outing. lastly, manu n newcastle plays later, hope that'll add up on my fantasy points for later. hgehehehe!

FIXED

Edited by redshirt

Agbonlahor with a hat trick against a shaky man city defense in span of 7 minutes.

yes u heard me right, 7 mins.

mind you, puro quality goals. no tap ins, no penalty.

1. nice side kick over 2 def and goalie,

2. thumping header hitting the top cross bar and deflecting into the net

3. nice thru ball, cool run, cool finish.

suave.