The Football Thread

Labuyo

sevilla's chance is very slim as they can capture the preimera liga only if both madrid and barca lose their matches and sevilla wins.

madrid has a tougher match at home with mallorca while barca will face relelgated gimnastic.

this,i think, is the closest title race for the primera liga crown.

who'll be the la liga king?

sevilla's chance is very slim as they can capture the preimera liga only if both madrid and barca lose their matches and sevilla wins.

madrid has a tougher match at home with mallorca while barca will face relelgated gimnastic.

gimnastic are pretty though too. From what I remember RMFC lost or drew to them this season....

gimnastic are pretty though too. From what I remember RMFC lost or drew to them this season....

pota!!! real champions!!1 woooohooo!!!

burat pinakaba lang lahat...pinaganda lng ung laban amf...t** ang hilig sa comeback win

2 goals from reyes. 1header from diarra)

final score mallorca 1 - real madrid 3

ganda ng laban! nagising lahat ng tao dito sa bahay. haha.

nweis sevilla lost but barcelona won 5-1

Edited by xycho_g

real won the la liga crown due to a superior head-to-head advantage over barcelona... at least, it shows how competitive the spanish league is... real sociedad goes down to the second division for the first time in over four decades... the same goes for celta vigo, a team that qualified for the champions' league a couple of years back...

recreativo huelva is still in the spanish top flight... :thumbsupsmiley:

as the only barca fan (it seems) here...

congratulations to all you real madrid fans. it seems like it was your destiny. how many comebacks did real madrid stage in their last fixtures? its real's fighting spirit which won them the title.

sadly (at least for me), it is the same spirit that was lacking in barcelona this year. ronaldinho, for all his brilliant tricks and ball technique, still lacks the heart of a true champion. he doesn't really "take over" matches like romario, rivaldo, or ronaldo has done for barca. yes, he's won two titles, but it was really deco who was the engine of the team, and eto'o the cutting edge. ronnie was just the showman. but showmanship doesn't win titles..

bravo REAL MADRID!!

thanks david beckham... sana mag stay pa sa realMadrid..

Sana pero the chances are as close as me being able to play for Manchester United.

Ole Ole Ole Ole Real Madrid!

Champions at last! It was a pretty good year for my teams but it could have been better. Man United won the EPL,Real won the LFP and Inter won Serrie A. If Shalke won the Bundesliga, Ajax won the Edervise and United won their trebble I would give up sex for 3 months! :P Thats like double of Josh Hartnet's 40 days and 40 nights.

Congratulations to all Real fans! :thumbsupsmiley: