The Football Thread

Labuyo

i hope real madrid wins the premira liga.its been awhile since they won it and it will be a fitting finale to david beckham's career in spain.db had been playing well in the last few games both in the euro qualifiers and domestic league

agree! sayang sana nanalo real and draw lng baca para sure champs na.

if a tie occurs, the team with the better head-to-head record wins..real has a better head-to-head record against barsa..if they win against mallorca, they win their 30th la liga title..

if ruud van nistelrooy scores against mallorca, he wins the european golden boot award, he is now tied with roma's francesco totti with 26 goals..

if real wins the la liga title & ruud wins the golden boot award, ManUtd gets $1million because of clauses in ruud's transfer in which the red devils get $500k if real wins la liga and the get another $500k if ruud wins the golden boot award hehe nice going sir alex, he was the one who persisted in putting those clauses in the transfer hehe :D

sagwa naman nung goal na yun, tsk tsk tsk..pero as they say, that is football, discretion ng referee yun..yung referee dapat ang kastiguhin ng la liga..hehe

joey barton (man city) is going to newcastle for 5.5million pounds..

didier drogba is entertaining the thought of moving to italy or spain due to problems in chelsea because of the mourinho-abramovic spat..

la liga na lng ba mga di pa tapos na league? sa italy sino champion ng serie a? sa erividisie (tama ba spelling?) ng holland? psv pa din ba?..sa englang nga pla sino ulit? E di MANCHESTER UNITED!!! hehehe :D..

serie a = inter

bundesliga di p dn ata tapos..

tapos na bro.VfB Stuttgart ang Champs.

I realy don't like them ARGs. I must admit that I was loving their game during the last WC. They have such good passing skills and play ok as a team but I have always hated what Dirty Diego did to ENG.

ah ok..e sa dutch league? psv pa din ba?..:)

PSV by goal difference! Sayang yung Ajax.... tagal din nila nag lead tapos nawala lng din.

Last games of the LFP season this weekend. I hope RMFC gives Becks and R. Carlos a good sending off. Prefferably with a league champ's medal. :thumbsupsmiley: