The Football Thread

Labuyo

Ruud goes to Real Madrid

Only Saha is a legitimate striker.

confirmed! :boo: now, ronaldo, robinho, raul, cassano would have to fight for places. no more automatic first team choices. if you're not playin well, you're out. there are other world class players waiting in the wings. everybody gets to bust their asses during training. :lol:

Ole! Ole! Ole! Ole! Ole! :thumbsupsmiley:

There is only one team that I support and that is the Galacticos! win or lose! no changing teams! :P

aus na strikeforce natin..what we need is a legitimate midfielder, defensive or offensive, michael carrick is not enough, we need quality asap..i think we should sell cristiano ronaldo..my goodness, malapit na magstart ang season wala pa din nabibili, badtrip...

Check this out, mates!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/168623/lucky_joga/

Bomba!!!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/117467/bomba/

This one's funny:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/49981/naked_nike/

Sana mangayari to kahit sa Luneta or Greenbelt:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/32987/adidas_soccer/

Au revoir Zizou

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/124680/au_revoir_zizou/

Edited by dj_flip03

:evil:

aus na strikeforce natin..what we need is a legitimate midfielder, defensive or offensive, michael carrick is not enough, we need quality asap..i think we should sell cristiano ronaldo..my goodness, malapit na magstart ang season wala pa din nabibili, badtrip...

oo nga pala.may solkojaster pala tayo(im sure i spelled it wrong sorry) :P

yup ole gunnar solskjaer is back (i think that's the right spelling, pero i'm still not sure)..i think we have 4-5 strikers if you include alan smith, who Sir Alex has stated will become a striker again, we have Wayne Rooney, Louis Saha, Guiseppi Rossi, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer & Alan Smith, that's more than enough..

Its official they have Michael Carrick, a offensive/rightsided midfielder (correct me if i'm wrong), will he be able to take the role of Paul Scholes? hmm, still remains to be seen..

Were the f*ck is our DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER!?!?!?!? ManU wanted Gattuso but he wasn't for sale because AC Milan is still in Serie A..

Who the hell is it going to be!?!?! It could have been Diarra, Viera, Emerson? the wait is killing me...

yup ole gunnar solskjaer is back (i think that's the right spelling, pero i'm still not sure)..i think we have 4-5 strikers if you include alan smith, who Sir Alex has stated will become a striker again, we have Wayne Rooney, Louis Saha, Guiseppi Rossi, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer & Alan Smith, that's more than enough..

Its official they have Michael Carrick, a offensive/rightsided midfielder (correct me if i'm wrong), will he be able to take the role of Paul Scholes? hmm, still remains to be seen..

Were the f*ck is our DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER!?!?!?!? ManU wanted Gattuso but he wasn't for sale because AC Milan is still in Serie A..

Who the hell is it going to be!?!?! It could have been Diarra, Viera, Emerson? the wait is killing me...

Be patient mate,malay mo baka maging parang Goal! the movie yung mangyari :P instead of an attacking mid like Munez,we get a Defensive Mid...no need to be a Mexican though :P

well it wont be Viera coz Viera has agreed to join Inter even though he admitted he wouldnt mind joining United, Senna looks the real possibility to come over but apart from that i expect only United to sign another midfielder and probably call it done for the offseason...

be patient coz there wont be a player coming in for the next few weeks, im telling everyone this isnt the Manchester United of the late 90s and early 2000s where most players would love to join United but now they wont and its clear to see when players like Torres, Aldo, Gattuso and a few others wont even consider coming over...and thats why we got Michael Carrick who is way over priced!!!

I dont think our strike force is enough...Alan Smith isnt a proflic goal scorer even when he was at Leeds, Rossi is still young and Ole Gunnar is a God but can he do enough on the Euro stage? Only Rooney & Saha are the capable strikers to get us through...but the most important factor is the midfield our production is down and the crosses arent getting to the strikers enough...

For me I want to see Alex leave, he needs to go...its time for something new and fresh, someone who isnt going to buy players just to replace the players...he needs to start buying to mold this team around Rooney and Cristiano, all i keep hearing is we need a defensive player to replace Keane, a player to replace Giggs etc etc blah blah

well it wont be Viera coz Viera has agreed to join Inter even though he admitted he wouldnt mind joining United, Senna looks the real possibility to come over but apart from that i expect only United to sign another midfielder and probably call it done for the offseason...

be patient coz there wont be a player coming in for the next few weeks, im telling everyone this isnt the Manchester United of the late 90s and early 2000s where most players would love to join United but now they wont and its clear to see when players like Torres, Aldo, Gattuso and a few others wont even consider coming over...and thats why we got Michael Carrick who is way over priced!!!

I dont think our strike force is enough...Alan Smith isnt a proflic goal scorer even when he was at Leeds, Rossi is still young and Ole Gunnar is a God but can he do enough on the Euro stage? Only Rooney & Saha are the capable strikers to get us through...but the most important factor is the midfield our production is down and the crosses arent getting to the strikers enough...

For me I want to see Alex leave, he needs to go...its time for something new and fresh, someone who isnt going to buy players just to replace the players...he needs to start buying to mold this team around Rooney and Cristiano, all i keep hearing is we need a defensive player to replace Keane, a player to replace Giggs etc etc blah blah

i cant agree completely but i would agree that carrick was way over priced!! wtf was with fergie?? :grr:

I agree its time for fergie to leave. because of him manutd lost beck and Ruud... I think Solskjaer was a member of the Euro Champ Team back in 99 together with Schmiechel as the GK, he a great striker but he's aging..

ok lng naman if inter payed only that much kasi from what ive heared...2 yrs lng yung contract. so if 2 yrs lng din(cotract) si carrick....im gonna blow fergies head off!! :grr:

it doesnt matter kung 2 yrs "lng" yung contract.

Vieira's pedigree can't be compared to Carrick's. :P

Edited by bubuy

pag hindi lang talaga naging sulit ang bayad ng ManU for Carrick, dapat talaga tanggalin na si Sir Alex Ferguson, nawala na yung bilib ko talaga sa kanya..

Naggago na naman si Rooney, na-red card silang dalawa ni Scholes sa 3-1 win ng ManU over Porto sa Amsterdam Cup, when will this kid learn, nakakabwiset na ang immaturity nya..

Ano kayang mangyayari sa ManU nito? nakakabwiset na players sila O'shea, Fletcher ambobobo, tpos lagi pa ginagamit..si C. Ronaldo, galing nga mangiwan ng kalaban sa galing ng ball skills kaso mdaling tumumba pag na-tackle, madrama & msydo mababa kung mag-cross..

sana lang tlga makabawi ang ManU next season pero i still think that malayo pa sila (i mean in the components of the team, team chemistry, leadership, etc.) to make an effective challenge against Chelsea..

ang Arsenal, Liverpool pareho lumakas sa off season, Bakit ang ManU hindi pa din nagpapalakas!?!?!?

I agree its time for fergie to leave. because of him manutd lost beck and Ruud... I think Solskjaer was a member of the Euro Champ Team back in 99 together with Schmiechel as the GK, he a great striker but he's aging..

yea and have u noticed that all the big name players leaving United come out lower priced aka Becks but players coming in aka Alan Smith, Carrick, and to some extent Rio are way way over blown?

Solskjaer is a living legend, he wouldve been a top Euro striker if he isnt such a modest guy and took the sub position early on the 90s but i agree he is aging but he is still good for top flight premiership but Euro is another

it doesnt matter kung 2 yrs "lng" yung contract.

Vieira's pedigree can't be compared to Carrick's. :P

yes po sir bubuy i agree po.di hamak na mas magaling si vierra pero pa yung tinutukoy ko po yung binayad para sa contract.kung si verra yung inoferran ng contract nang manu kesa kay carrick mas ok naman talaga.kaso nga lng,matanda na po si vierra :( sayang.

kelangan ng ManU ng isang central midfielder na hindi masyado sikat para di malaki bayad na kayang i-lead ang team, mga tipo ni andrea pirlo, genaro gattuso, mahamadour diarra, mga ganun ba, yung masipag tska magaling mamasa na holding midfielder, yun pwedeng tumulong sa defenders..

in terms of having a offensive midfielder, ok na siguro si michael carrick, andyan pa nman sila paul scholes, ryan giggs para kumuha ng role na yun, or pati si park ji sung ayos din sa position na yun..

parang ganto ang formation nila:

rooney saha

c.ronaldo scholes carrick giggs

heinze vidic ferdinand neville

van der sar(gk)

subs: smith, solskjaer, brown, richardson, rossi

sana tanggalin na ni Sir Alex si O'shea & si fletcher, basura mga players na to, they should get better subs..

quality subs si kieran richardson & wes brown..brown is a quality defender,he can defend the mid or the right..richardson can play as a left midfielder or a left defender..

i think sir alex will play carrick as a defensive midfielder pero i think more of a offensive midfielder siya..

kelangan na talaga natin ng defensive midfielder, sino kaya ok?nakakaburat maghintay kung sino kukunin ni Sir Alex, ang tagal..

confirmed! :boo: now, ronaldo, robinho, raul, cassano would have to fight for places. no more automatic first team choices. if you're not playin well, you're out. there are other world class players waiting in the wings. everybody gets to bust their asses during training. :lol:

Ole! Ole! Ole! Ole! Ole! :thumbsupsmiley:

There is only one team that I support and that is the Galacticos! win or lose! no changing teams! :P

honga, Real Madrid pa rin!

Ole! Ole! Ole! Ole! Ole!

teka, wala ata sa listahan si Julio Baptista. pinakawalan na din ba nila yun?

honga, Real Madrid pa rin!

Ole! Ole! Ole! Ole! Ole!

teka, wala ata sa listahan si Julio Baptista. pinakawalan na din ba nila yun?

according to the squad list, baptista is still a White.

Gravesen is the one in trouble. He made a very dangerous tackle on Robinho which irked the youngster and the rest of the coaching staff and nearly turned into a training ground scuffle. We might see him leave Real before you could say Bernabeu. :boo:

------------------------ Ruud -- Ronaldo

--------------------------- Robinho

-------------Cicinho ------------------- Beckham

--------------------------- Emerson

Roberto Carlos - Cannavaro - Helguera - Salgado

-------------------------- Casillas

Subs:

Raul

Guti

Baptista

Woodgate

Diogo