The Football Thread

Labuyo

Wayne Rooney fractured a metatarsal bone in his right foot during Manchester United's game against Chelsea. The same injury Beckham and Owen experienced.

He could be out for six weeks, exactly the amount of time until England's first match against Paraguay on 10 June. Will Sven gamble and still choose an unfit Rooney for the world cup, just wondering?

Anyway Chelsea is the EPL Champions again!!!

nakakalungkot naman, ok lang sana kung talo sila sa Chelsea tapos nakahabol na ang Liverpool&tie na sila for 2nd place, ang masakit dun na-injure si Rooney, kaasar talaga..the battle for 2nd place ay importante for ManUtd..i hope they can maintain their lead sa Liverpool, i hope they can win their last to games kasi ahead naman sila on goal points..Go ManUtd!..

congrats sa Chelsea, a deserved EPL crown again for the Blues..

Kabado ngayon ang England, they need Rooney to be fit in 6weeks dahil ang first game nila w/ Paraguay sa World Cup ay June 6 or 9 ata..badtrip tlga..pero based on reports, he will be fit for the World Cup, sana nga ok na si Rooney para sa World Cup para mas exciting ang World Cup..get well soon Wayne!...

Englands chances for the World cup looks bleak at best. Rooney is doubtful for the world cup and even if the broken bone heals, he won't be match fit to play at just coming out from an injury. Plus the fact that terry has picked up an injury and Owen is still not 100%. But according to Sven he will still be named in the squad wether he is fit or not. He is that good.

Lennon looks like a candidate for a spot in englands squad. Spurs just won 1-0 against Bolton with lennons goal. he is good and very quick, he was giving arsenal headaches when they played a few weeks back.

The World cup will be exclusively distributed by Solar sports but i don't know if they will show all the games. ESPN and Star sports will not show the world cup, because even the big EPL games eh hindi nila pinapalabas.

Only sports channels like WOWOW, SS3, NHK SPorts will be showing it plus some other foreign channels may be carrying it. Hopefully your cable provider has even just one of these channels to watch the game or you could always go to a pub and watch.

Englands chances for the World cup looks bleak at best. Rooney is doubtful for the world cup and even if the broken bone heals, he won't be match fit to play at just coming out from an injury. Plus the fact that terry has picked up an injury and Owen is still not 100%. But according to Sven he will still be named in the squad wether he is fit or not. He is that good.

Lennon looks like a candidate for a spot in englands squad. Spurs just won 1-0 against Bolton with lennons goal. he is good and very quick, he was giving arsenal headaches when they played a few weeks back.

The World cup will be exclusively distributed by Solar sports but i don't know if they will show all the games. ESPN and Star sports will not show the world cup, because even the big EPL games eh hindi nila pinapalabas.

Only sports channels like WOWOW, SS3, NHK SPorts will be showing it plus some other foreign channels may be carrying it. Hopefully your cable provider has even just one of these channels to watch the game or you could always go to a pub and watch.

a pub that shows football??? i thought this places dont exsist here.

i hope you can tell me where this places are :thumbsupsmiley: